I got played

Justin Slayer

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
So some random female hit me up and told me she is coming to NJ in about 3 weeks and that she wants NSA fun for the time she is visiting. We were chatting back and fourth for a while. When the time came to meet she vanished. It really sucks that people have time to play games? Usually my meet ups have been honest. Any thing like this happen before? Any tips to avoid this fraud?

Thanks for the tip Marley and Kull711. Yeah I was suspecting it was a male. I will probably go for phone/skype a little into the conversation. Seriously it's a disgrace people have time to waste for serious bulls that actually show up and do what we do.

Guys, it makes it harder for the real couples also. Now that you've been burned it will make you a little less willing to meet others. It is a tough thing, as a couple that doesn't want their pictures all over the internet I know how difficult it is. But Kull711 is correct, a phone conversation goes a long way. Jen actually likes to talk first, it certainly makes the initial meeting less stressful.

So some random female hit me up and told me she is coming to NJ in about 3 weeks and that she wants NSA fun for the time she is visiting. We were chatting back and fourth for a while. When the time came to meet she vanished. It really sucks that people have time to play games? Usually my meet ups have been honest. Any thing like this happen before? Any tips to avoid this fraud?
Hey @Justin Slayer, thanks for relaying an honest and true personal tale. That same situation happens everyday to people all over the internet. The problem starts with people being too trusting of the internet to begin with.

This post written by @BBC ONLY CPL and the feedback provided by numerous members lists great suggestions on weeding and pruning out the fakes.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/an-open-letter-to-all-members-a-real-member-admin-commentary.55572/

" On the internet you can be anyone you want.. too bad nobody wants to be themselves."

I don't believe anyone is who they present themselves to be on the internet until they skype or I meet them in person, otherwise they are guilty of being fake until they prove themselves innocent.

idfraud.jpg
Don't feel bad though, you didn't get played as bad as this man and woman did in the following story below:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-dangers-of-meeting-people-online-scary-true-stories.56506/

Back