I GOT ONE!

AG21

Male
wanted to know has anybody realy met up on this site...i mean it seems like the perfect networking spot to have a casual encounter..but im not convinced that its 100% grade A i mean i have chatted with a couple of what seem to be legit folks but this should be flowing a little faster as far as meeting someone. now dnt get me wrong i know there are some fakes on here but there are ways to weed them out. Share your experience if you have one...i would like to here it ..maybe it will allow me to have more confidence in the site.

Same for me bro
I also haven't met someone on this site, although I had some great conversations.
I think this is a great site to share experiences , but don't expect too much...

No , unfortunately I didn't have any luck on other sites
The thing is that all the women on this site pretend to be a bbc slave wanting 20 bbc's , bbc gangbangs, giving every bbc a blowjob , and all those fantasies!

BUT,

When we black men contact them to make their "dreams" come true, we will not get a respond anymore or there will be lots of excuses.

So don't expect too much

Well, did you ever think that maybe it's you and your approach and not necessarily the other person? I mean, I get some really crude and rude messages. I also get a lot of people that I would not want to associate with messaging me.

Well, did you ever think that maybe it's you and your approach and not necessarily the other person? I mean, I get some really crude and rude messages. I also get a lot of people that I would not want to associate with messaging me.

No never! I always approach women/couples politely.
They always respond to my messages and say that they want to meet, but the point is that when you want to arrange a meet, you will not get a respond back, or lots of excuses

Well, we had met someone that wasn't too far from us. He was very polite, considerate and respectful of our situation. The site doesn't seem that active, to be honest. But I'm guessing everyone's experience is different.

Well, we had met someone that wasn't too far from us. He was very polite, considerate and respectful of our situation. The site doesn't seem that active, to be honest. But I'm guessing everyone's experience is different.

Yes i truely believe that there must be people here who had much more luck

No , unfortunately I didn't have any luck on other sites
The thing is that all the women on this site pretend to be a bbc slave wanting 20 bbc's , bbc gangbangs, giving every bbc a blowjob , and all those fantasies!

BUT,

When we black men contact them to make their "dreams" come true, we will not get a respond anymore or there will be lots of excuses.

So don't expect too much
I think many guys harbour the illusion that, if we're on this site, we're automatically a BBC slut and are ready to drop our panties at a moment's notice. If a guy uses that approach, he won't get very far with me.

I've met a few guys from this site face to face, and nothing really worked out in the long run. But, I'm not pretty, slim, sexy, model material (to society's way of thinking), so there's not always attraction there, on his part. But if someone takes the time to get to know the sweet, sassy, sensual woman I am, then the story changes. But that takes a special man.

I agree, the site is not very active. I've had better luck on Reddit, while not even trying; Meeting in real life in my community has alwsys been my easiedt approach; and I too have started conversations and received numbers that have gotten nowhere here, however I don't give up on BTW.

wanted to know has anybody realy met up on this site...i mean it seems like the perfect networking spot to have a casual encounter..but im not convinced that its 100% grade A i mean i have chatted with a couple of what seem to be legit folks but this should be flowing a little faster as far as meeting someone. now dnt get me wrong i know there are some fakes on here but there are ways to weed them out. Share your experience if you have one...i would like to here it ..maybe it will allow me to have more confidence in the site.

I think many guys harbour the illusion that, if we're on this site, we're automatically a BBC slut and are ready to drop our panties at a moment's notice. If a guy uses that approach, he won't get very far with me.

I've met a few guys from this site face to face, and nothing really worked out in the long run. But, I'm not pretty, slim, sexy, model material (to society's way of thinking), so there's not always attraction there, on his part. But if someone takes the time to get to know the sweet, sassy, sensual woman I am, then the story changes. But that takes a special man.

Flowing a little faster for you, but perhaps not for the female, especially if she has never engaged in anything like this (discrete encounters) before.

Though I say this based mostly on generalities and stereotypes rather than concrete empirical data, men are much more likely to drop what they're doing to purse what they believe is a guaranteed sexual encounter, whereas I believe most women, though certainly not all, will be a little more apprehensive.

For purposes of full disclosure, I have met a female from this site face to face. It took us about four months from the first time we chatted on here to meet face to face, and because of our schedules, another month or so before we were able to meet again. Perhaps my experience is atypical, but I believe that using this site to meet like minded individuals is a possibility, but that if you put all of your eggs in this one basket then you're going to end up with a bunch of broken eggs.

In any event, good luck with your search.

just recently met with a woman(not from this site) and the experience was really cool. The one thing i was curious about was what really attracted her to answer my ad. yes i had a pic of the bbc but when she responded to my ? the pic had no part in why she responded. the first thing she said was that i could actually write a paragraph in a respectable manner and actually used correct spelling lol. I completely understood where she was coming from. A lot of men on here can be savages but you do have some that are respectable and knows how to talk to a woman.

just recently met with a woman(not from this site) and the experience was really cool. The one thing i was curious about was what really attracted her to answer my ad. yes i had a pic of the bbc but when she responded to my ? the pic had no part in why she responded. the first thing she said was that i could actually write a paragraph in a respectable manner and actually used correct spelling lol. I completely understood where she was coming from. A lot of men on here can be savages but you do have some that are respectable and knows how to talk to a woman.
And this attitude will take you far with the quality women who appreciate quality men. :)

it is especially hard for a couple to meet someone, and also if they dont live within the usa.
we are in the philipines, and have better luck sometimes in craigslist and another site called theadulthub.
we also look to meet couples and bisexual girls, and again better luck in those two places.
we joined here thinking perhaps there will be people who will be on holiday in our area
and to get to know them here before meeting in real life if the chance arises.IMG_0764.jpg

interestingly enough, in my neck of the woods, everything is underground. you can only tell is she is a BBC lover if she makes a statement saying so... as well as several couples being a bate if you will and crying wolf. Then there are the minors who get on claiming to be legit but truthfully they r minors. for that reason alone I am more than careful about the fantasies I step out to fulfill.

Back