i got a story to tell...true story

NJcuck20

Male
From
NJ, US
So last year i had found out that my gf had fucked a bbc while we were on a break...it was at a college party..Well anyway she told me what had happened a few days after it had happened, she swore that she was telling me everything. Her story was that she was just standing around and then he took her out of nowhere into the bathroom and he fucked her but that she couldnt go through with it to the end so she told him to stop...well recently i found out the real story from the guy...that night they were flirting the whole time and eventually they were alone in a room and they started making out and he took out his dick( she said it was at least 10in) and he said she couldnt believe the size and started to suck whatever could fit in her mouth...then he said he proceeded to finger her and she was gushing with juices ( the pics in my other thread can account for that) he continued to finger her and then sucked her fat juicy pussy ( shes a thin petite brunette btw)...then he said he picked her up brought her in the bathroom where he fucked her doggy style and she came and then she rode his dick and she came two more times..in the end he came all in her mouth and her face...he told me she was screaming and moaning like crazy the whole time and begged for more...please share your thoughts

So last year i had found out that my gf had fucked a bbc while we were on a break...it was at a college party..Well anyway she told me what had happened a few days after it had happened, she swore that she was telling me everything. Her story was that she was just standing around and then he took her out of nowhere into the bathroom and he fucked her but that she couldnt go through with it to the end so she told him to stop...well recently i found out the real story from the guy...that night they were flirting the whole time and eventually they were alone in a room and they started making out and he took out his dick( she said it was at least 10in) and he said she couldnt believe the size and started to suck whatever could fit in her mouth...then he said he proceeded to finger her and she was gushing with juices ( the pics in my other thread can account for that) he continued to finger her and then sucked her fat juicy pussy ( shes a thin petite brunette btw)...then he said he picked her up brought her in the bathroom where he fucked her doggy style and she came and then she rode his dick and she came two more times..in the end he came all in her mouth and her face...he told me she was screaming and moaning like crazy the whole time and begged for more...please share your thoughts
nice

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 162
Back