I girlfriend is curious about black guys. She wants to find a black guy between 11 inc Reno Nevada

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by luiggy, Oct 10, 2012.

1. luiggy

luiggy Guest

IMG953349 20-03-38.jpg IMG952594-1.jpg IMG950675-1.jpg IMG952898.jpg IMG959324.jpg IMG959435.jpg IMG959435.jpg IMG952426.jpg

[Edited by Mod to delete numerous duplicate pics.]

hotcouple1984 likes this.
  2. nycblackbull

nycblackbull Active Member Real Person

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm would love to pound that pussy get all up in her guts

3. luiggy

luiggy Guest

where are you located?

4. AofSPADE

AofSPADE New Member

Hey girl. Im in Reno got your 11in. Do you hook up with out your man. Hit me up.

5. luiggy

luiggy Guest

No I want my man to be there watching. If you are ok with that you can fuck my pussy

6. AofSPADE

AofSPADE New Member

Im realy into cheating wives but your so hot. Does your man join in or just watch.

7. luiggy

luiggy Guest

No he just watch

8. AofSPADE

AofSPADE New Member

If you change your mind and want to slip out for some excitement on your own. Hit me up.

9. luiggy

luiggy Guest

Dont you think that my pussy is worth fucking no matter if my man is there to watch. If you decide to come to reno you are going to be my first BBC. You can tell from my pic that im still very tight. To bad you dont want my man to be there watching

10. AofSPADE

AofSPADE New Member

I live in Reno Ive fucked with husbands watching. Its just not the same. The thought of you wanting yor Frist Ni**er Dick so bad youd sneak off for it is so hot. Im thinking if I fuck you in front of your husband afterward it will be easy to to get you slip off for more Black Dick. will you let me fuck that fine white ass in front of you husband.

11. ballsdeep702

ballsdeep702 Guest

Hey baby i have no prob fucking u in front of hubby im in vegas and can be there in about 8 hrs.

12. True-Romance

True-Romance Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

13. shaved4BBC

shaved4BBC Member

Hey girl are you aware your man is contact girls promiissing to send photos of your recent 1st bbc if they send photos of them fucking BBC

14. AofSPADE

AofSPADE New Member

Now that youve had a few BBCs are you ready for solo hookups

15. luiggy

luiggy Guest

my pussy after i got fuck by a bbc

Attached Files: