I get it now

Alisha

Female
Or should I say, I got it. OMG why didn't you all say something. Ok, the story.

A few weekends ago my hubby and I went out for a Saturday of relaxation. We skated, rode bikes, walked, shopped and just generally had a fun day. After everyone else headed home, we headed to Chinese at our friends house to wind down. After dinner we watched a few movies and my friend and hubby crashed on the couch. My friends husband Leo and I got out the Wii and played some games. We were just playing and giggling when he reached out and took me in his arms, before I knew it he was kissing me.

It was so passionate and strong my knees went weak. He scooped me up and kissed me as he walked us to their bedroom. I was caught up in the romance and the wine as he kissed his way through my body. Before long we were naked in his bed. He was very attentive of my body so I never really got a look at his body. I was just savor inc his touch, especially when he found his way between my legs. I could feel his shaft as he stroked it up and down my lips. In no time I was wet and so was he.

Then it began. In a subtle shift of his hips, he brought the tip to my lips, and with a short thrust, he split my lips. It felt so good and he was so big, I had a hard time getting around him. He slowly worked it in and out of my stretched lips. As my first orgasm subsided, he gently kissed my neck. When I recovered he kissed me deep. As he did, I shifted my hips back and forth on his tip. Then suddenly he gave a deep thrust. Up until then, I thought he was stroking full length, he wasn't. He thrust so deep in me and he was so big I could barely let him in. It hurt so much at first. He just held me strong as I squirmed on his HUGE shaft. I could feel him like nothing before. I came again as my juice flowed around his shaft.

I gasp and arched my back as my body finally began to stretch and adjust. As I did, Leo slowly pulled his shaft from me. Suddenly the pain was gone, but my body had such a longing for it again. I began begging him not to pull it out, I begged him to do it again. He asked if I was sure, I begged again as he slid it back in. The stretch and tightness returned and I wanted more. He slowly began sliding it in and out. After a few minutes he suddenly thrusted hard and very deep and held it.

I gasp for air as it happened. He began shooting inside me. The shock hit hard, "oh my god, what are you doing, don't, don't, don't stop." It was like a *******, the more he filled me the more I wanted it over and over.

Eventually he went soft and he rolled off. I lay there with muscles in my body I never new existed so sore and aching, I couldn't even close my legs for several minutes. As I did finally roll to my side, Leo got up and slid on his shorts. OMFG, I had never though guys that big really existed.

Ladies, I can't even describe the feeling this experience created in my body. It's been nearly two weeks and my muscles are still sore. The emotions and desire to experience it over and over again are overwhelming some days. How come no one ever said this could become as addicting as *******? I have had to go back for more, but I will share later. I can't help it, I have to get it like an alcoholic needs a *******.

I feel I should probably add this. My friend knows her husband has been with me, my husband knows I have been with a few others than him. However, I have not told him that I let Leo have me, and I have not told him that he doesn't wear a condom. Cant bring myself to telling him, don't know why.

Well, I finally told my husband about being with our friends husband and how big he was. My husband went wild. At first I thought he was mad, but it then quickly became apparent he wasn't mad, he was out of control horny and was ripping my cloths off and throwing me to the bed. I couldn't resist and as he was pounding away, I also told him I let him take me bareback. He screamed and came so intensively it took him nearly half hour to before he could talk to me.

I never could have imagined how intensely this would have changed my relationship with my husband. Incredible!!!!!

Well, I finally told my husband about being with our friends husband and how big he was. My husband went wild. At first I thought he was mad, but it then quickly became apparent he wasn't mad, he was out of control horny and was ripping my cloths off and throwing me to the bed. I couldn't resist and as he was pounding away, I also told him I let him take me bareback. He screamed and came so intensively it took him nearly half hour to before he could talk to me.

I never could have imagined how intensely this would have changed my relationship with my husband. Incredible!!!!!
When a cheating wife comes home, she cannot help but share the pheromones of the sex she had with her husband. Ever seen gals that open cheat and see the husband look the other way. several things are going on. He too likes what the BBC is doing inside that pussy. He is addicted to the mixture of sexual fluids loaded with human made *******. Hers make him desire and hard. His make him submit and the internal mind fuck makes him want to clean that spunk out.

My ex-wife fed me for a while ( how long I have no idea ) her mom told her how to turn a man into a cuckolded creampie cleaner. She had friends that shared fresh condoms and eventually there boy friends became subservant to these woman. I know of many wives that open there legs and take cock any time they want and the husbands calmly wait hand and foot upon their desires.
Your husband was addicted to what you were doing and this was his reaction to it.
Think carefuly about where you take this. Making him clean will unleash a desire that HAS TO BE FED! You will no doubt hear of this going on a BBC Swinger events and see it first hand.

http://www.drtuber.com/embed/687930 This is what will happen in time.

This is what happen when a naughty hottie gets her man into watching her play with the BIGBOYS
many wives will play ( cheat ) and secretly feed the ole man some of the cream to get him hooked on her sexings.. This will take time but my wife did it to me and I am hooked. I know of no man eveer turned that can say no to this.. Watch video.. How pussy is worshiped

karenkayonline website has many videos of this and documents Husbands becoming cleaners

Back