I Fuck Mad Bitches

Im a young black long big dick bandit from NYC. I love fucking peoples Gfs. even my boys girls and they dont even know ;p bitches are trife I aint wifen no slut thats for you suckas. its funny to see dudes want to let theyre girl get fucked i do it regardless. i just fucked my boys girl last night she some smut from staten island. that dude was going to hang with the homies i fell back, hit up his girl like i was looking for him then went to her crib and dug her out. shes some little spanish chick she was trying deep throating my meat serious then I beat it up. that bitch nutted all over my dick. she told me that her man got a little spanish wee wee lol. i bet that bitch was kissing him after too LOL Ewwwww. I got plenty more stories I like exposing these bitch boys. next time im goin to take pic of the name tattoo on her ass and instagram it. na na thats fucks up. im so exited i discovered that dudes out there be givin up theyre girls, holla at me ill fuck em way better then you. peace

******* man, i have been beatin my meat all day since yo crazy ass posted that bitche's pussy..what the fuck..where can i meet this fine as ho..*******..if all ho's look this good..we will be some happy mf'ers..it be tru..she need a pimp..i be there for her fine ass..later IceBerg Slim III

that bitch on the left is my boy TJ's girl she suck mad good dick, her man is some white boy that dont know how to treat a slut. my boy lavar got some too he said she slobbed him at a house party and TJ's boys were there and they ended up walking in on her suckin his meat LOL. some beef almost popped off. the bitch on the right is the same kid from the house party that walked in on lavar getting head, its his girlfriend. follow me? she loves niggas, dont know why she fuck with them whiteboys but my boy Big Dom tore her ******* up.. he said she was screamin all types of crazy *******.. we laying propa dick on these whitboys girls, look out for us!!!!! spanish dudes too watch out we be fucking your girls too!! little vienna sausage ass niggas LMAO

******* man, i have been beatin my meat all day since yo crazy ass posted that bitche's pussy..what the fuck..where can i meet this fine as ho..*******..if all ho's look this good..we will be some happy mf'ers..it be tru..she need a pimp..i be there for her fine ass..later IceBerg Slim III
Thank you.
It turns us on knowing yer hard looking at her.

Im trying to find the other pic of that kid TJ's bitch man ima blow her up on here. her and her girl Nat be slobbin the goons off. my dude Mac said he use to run train on them a couple years back. funny ******* he said like a few days ago TJ bought his girl a LV suade bag for valentines day or anniversary and a couple days later shes chillin with Mac in his car parked infront of her parents house, they end up fucking raw and when he pulled out his nut spilt on her bag by her feet.
he said she was like "TJs gonna ******* me" "What the fuck am I gonna say" "the cleaners are closed" "blah blah blah" long story short I was chillen with TJ a couple days later in his car he said we had to stop by the cleaners to drop off his girls bag (in my head i was fuckin crackin up) i asked why what happend? and yo no bullshit this fucking kid said "she was eating a big Mac and she dropped Mac sauce on her bag" I started fucking rolling. niggas be gree zee. i feel like telling this dude sometimes cause hes cool once in a while but fucking his girl is too be much fun. what do yall think i should do on some real ishh?

Thank you.
It turns us on knowing yer hard looking at her.

I see you get the facetious sarcasm..the ******* he' s writing is pretty ghetto funny.it's nearly unreadable..what worries me is this the direction, our black youth are going from a communication standpoint... I'm pretty sure it's a major put-on...but can't reading it..

I see you get the facetious sarcasm..the ******* he' s writing is pretty ghetto funny.it's nearly unreadable..what worries me is this the direction, our black youth are going from a communication standpoint... I'm pretty sure it's a major put-on...but can't reading it..
dude im being 100. this aint about black youth relax moe

couldnt get the old one but told her to send me a new one. thats TJ's girl on the right and on the left thats her friend Jess my boy carlos's girl both hoes.

PLEASE..write in STANDARD ENGLISH...old school brothers, have been educated and literate..we don't understand Ebonics, which has not been generally accepted in societal's norms of communicating..What The Fuck Are You Saying..

Back