I FINALLY HAD MY 1ST BBC!!!

marriedslut4blax

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
I was drinking my coffee this morning & I get a text from the hubbie "what are you doing" "I'm surfin looking for a BULL" 20 minutes later next txt tells me I have 1 hour to look pretty & be at a certain address ...the thoughts & feelings that raced through my mind were out of control...I did as I was told ... getting showered ,dressed & the drive over to a pretty "rough" area had my heart racing & my pussie dripping wettt...I was told to just walk in ..not 1 clue what I was walking into... I opened the door...walked inside & there was a strange black man that walked me into the bedroom...told me get on my knees I did as told...next thing I see is a BIG BLACK COCK IN MY FACE..it took lesssthan a second to shove it in my mouth I came 3 times b4 I ever got that BIG BLACK COCK in my pussie..here it goes ...what I had waited YEARS FOR ...I was finally getting the most UNSELFISH GIFT OF MY LIFE FROM MY HUSBAND...then it hit me again HE WASN'T THERE ...yes I WISH HE WAS...This stranger with the BLACKEST COCK had been instructed by my hubbie to take pics videos & take me as far as I'd let him go...I knew none of this ...SO being the obedient SLUTWIFE I had been trained to be for this day ...I HAD ALL 3 HOLES FILLED all being videoed ... when he was finished cumminig all over my face he sent me on my way ... IT WAS SOOO FKN HOTTT I couldn't wait to share it with my hubbie...when he came home he showered & I was waiting in bed for him ...PUSSIE sooo wettt it was dripping...we watched the videos as I sucked him off & he fuked my stretched out soaked PUSSIE & we came like CRAZZZY... my advice to any questioning whether or not to do it ...I SAY HELL YES...CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT TIME ...HUBBIE WILL BE THERE TOO ...Just thought I'd share my first experience :blackheart::mstickle::blackheart:

I was drinking my coffee this morning & I get a text from the hubbie "what are you doing" "I'm surfin looking for a BULL" 20 minutes later next txt tells me I have 1 hour to look pretty & be at a certain address ...the thoughts & feelings that raced through my mind were out of control...I did as I was told ... getting showered ,dressed & the drive over to a pretty "rough" area had my heart racing & my pussie dripping wettt...I was told to just walk in ..not 1 clue what I was walking into... I opened the door...walked inside & there was a strange black man that walked me into the bedroom...told me get on my knees I did as told...next thing I see is a BIG BLACK COCK IN MY FACE..it took lesssthan a second to shove it in my mouth I came 3 times b4 I ever got that BIG BLACK COCK in my pussie..here it goes ...what I had waited YEARS FOR ...I was finally getting the most UNSELFISH GIFT OF MY LIFE FROM MY HUSBAND...then it hit me again HE WASN'T THERE ...yes I WISH HE WAS...This stranger with the BLACKEST COCK had been instructed by my hubbie to take pics videos & take me as far as I'd let him go...I knew none of this ...SO being the obedient SLUTWIFE I had been trained to be for this day ...I HAD ALL 3 HOLES FILLED all being videoed ... when he was finished cumminig all over my face he sent me on my way ... IT WAS SOOO FKN HOTTT I couldn't wait to share it with my hubbie...when he came home he showered & I was waiting in bed for him ...PUSSIE sooo wettt it was dripping...we watched the videos as I sucked him off & he fuked my stretched out soaked PUSSIE & we came like CRAZZZY... my advice to any questioning whether or not to do it ...I SAY HELL YES...CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT TIME ...HUBBIE WILL BE THERE TOO ...Just thought I'd share my first experience :blackheart::mstickle::blackheart:
hi,Kim here, got my first one about three month ago, Roy got to watch us 2,

hi,Kim here, got my first one about three month ago, Roy got to watch us 2,

Very hot. Congrats. I can't wait to get mine!
KIM, back at u, Roy work on me for over two years,, well u know I have start now, sure start 20 years ago, at this time i'm still fuck just the one, Roy still invite him over for me, he 2 time long r more, 4--5 time big around, ROY LOOK VERY LITTLE NOW,

Wow congratulations
Hi, kIM BACK U, r u think about it??????????????
Very hot. Congrats. I can't wait to get mine!
KIM here , Roy work on me for over two years. he kept this in my head at all time, as time with by, I did brake down for my hubby, but I been think about this for a long time, at that time it was no way I fuck another guy in front of him, but I been look at black guys, got a lot of look back 2, I say lot of the guys know I was look, , but Roy tuck care of every thing,

Back