I finally built up the courage!

1394051656[1].jpg

After months of fantasizing about it, I finally found the courage to go looking for BBC. Cruising through a black neighbourhood I found two big guys walking along the roadside and asked them if they wanted a lift. They quickly figured out what I was after and we drove to a secluded bushland. One of them took this photo on my iphone. I wonder what my cheating husband would think about me fucking black strangers and putting the pictures on interracial websites?

View attachment 10994

After months of fantasizing about it, I finally found the courage to go looking for BBC. Cruising through a black neighbourhood I found two big guys walking along the roadside and asked them if they wanted a lift. They quickly figured out what I was after and we drove to a secluded bushland. One of them took this photo on my iphone. I wonder what my cheating husband would think about me fucking black strangers and putting the pictures on interracial websites?
Looking good Bradsmith, I love that in you...Nice ass!

View attachment 10994

nice i hope you got fucked good and proper

View attachment 10994

I wish my wife would do that.

who gives a fuck what he thinks as long as you enjoyed it thats all that matters so come back for second thirds and so on I would love to play with you

View attachment 10994

Good for you!

Back