i enjoyed my lovers visit

it was a great few days we had together...it was a little akward at times but we just need time to learn each others bodies. i think im going to be sore for a few days...wow hubby can never do this

Glad you had a good time and thanks for the update.
By chance, did your Mom happen to meet your lover?

it was a great few days we had together...it was a little akward at times but we just need time to learn each others bodies. i think im going to be sore for a few days...wow hubby can never do this
Get hubby to lick your sore pussy, used to love tending my ex wife pussy with my tongue after it had seen action.

not sure how it will work out...he lives 3 states away and has a busy life...i need someone a lil closer that i can have more then a sexual relationship with. It was good sex but i want more then just a cock, i want a lover.

not sure how it will work out...he lives 3 states away and has a busy life...i need someone a lil closer that i can have more then a sexual relationship with. It was good sex but i want more then just a cock, i want a lover.

How is that going to work with your husband? Are the two of you emotionally close at all?
While he may be OK with you enjoying sex with someone else, he may not feel the same about you developing a real romance.

he is all for it. he says that i'll always have him around no matter what. i just cant get into a sexual relationship without getting emotionaly involved.

he is all for it. he says that i'll always have him around no matter what. i just cant get into a sexual relationship without getting emotionaly involved.

That seems to be the case for most women.
Unfortunately, while they may be fine with sharing their wives sexually, not many men can deal with the reality of there wife actually being deeply involved emotionally with another man.
As long as your husband is capable of handling it and is supportive, a polyamorous relationship can be a wonderful thing. :)
Best of luck!

it seems as if i may have to get back to looking for a lover/bf. i dont think this long distance thing will work out for me.

we are local to mississippi if there are any local or semi local black men who are willing to take their time with me and be patient then we are willing to let them into our lives but i dont want to get close and get burned again. if i find someone i want them to be willing to commit to me as i am willing to commit to them.

Back