I don't know if this should be cuckold or general IR

As today I am OFFICALLY Black only. I still want cucks. BUt i will never be with a white again until i die!!!! This is my oath!
Now that is spoken from a real woman. It sure makes me proud to hear you say that and yes you do need a cuckboy to dominate and deny. I bet I could make you proud in that category and duty.

I want a lot of cucks! The more white guys i am not allowing to get laid the more it turns me on.
Now that is even better. You are having regularly scheduled black only sexual activity at will while the whole time having placed restrictions on all us boys. For us there is no sexual intercourse allowed, no practice, no sexual experienced gained, no getting pussy bragging rights, no self esteem boost and no expanded ego. Only a bunch of dry white dicks doing whatever you say.

Mmm, I just thought of something that would be rather amusing for you. You required each one of us to do the following:
  • Whenever we get horny and want some pussy we have to send you a pic of our target female we are wanting to fuck. Whether it's our wife, girlfriend or just a road whore with a request for permission to proceed trying or have the request denied by you.
  • This would allow you to actually see the quality of female that you are depriving us from having sex with.
  • This would also allow you to quickly think about some of the pretty women that are not getting any white dick while you are busy getting plenty of black dick. That would provide you with a nice power feeling of white boy dominance, denial and control.
Just a thought for your consideration.

I want a lot of cucks! The more white guys i am not allowing to get laid the more it turns me on.

While having a "stable" of white boys would be great, you should definitely consider finding one truly submissive white boy with a good income that really wants to be a cuckold and marry him so that he can support you and enable you to spend your time enjoying sex with Black Men. Then you can add other submissive white boys to your home to help your husband serve you and your Black lovers.

will

Reactions: wit
Back