I did not know before to discover that site that white men love the fact we are attract by black men

Why they like it, are they crazy?
I would like to ask to the white men on this site, would you like to meet me or prefer me to meet a black men?

For me, the fetish attraction would be to meet you, and be teased by your preference towards a black man. And yes, we do love how attracted you are to black men

Physically, most black dwarf my puny size: Superior cocks and just in better shape overall. Perhaps its just another symptom of small penis syndrome, but if I want a woman I like to have the best, I can't begrudge her natural attraction to black men. I'd a relationship w/ a woman as beautiful as you, but I know you have to find my personality appealing that much more. Plus, in such a relationship, if you liked me AND were free to date all the black men you desired, the hope is you could have your cake and eat it too. The best of both worlds.
It might not be the most logical. It is turn-on to see a beautiful white woman with a black man though, that plays into it

You are a most definite pretty lady and would have no problem having any man you desired. Or having any cuck boy do whatever you say.

Physically, most black dwarf my puny size: Superior cocks and just in better shape overall. Perhaps its just another symptom of small penis syndrome, but if I want a woman I like to have the best, I can't begrudge her natural attraction to black men. I'd a relationship w/ a woman as beautiful as you, but I know you have to find my personality appealing that much more. Plus, in such a relationship, if you liked me AND were free to date all the black men you desired, the hope is you could have your cake and eat it too. The best of both worlds.
It might not be the most logical. It is turn-on to see a beautiful white woman with a black man though, that plays into it
but if i dont let you touch me, but you buy me evrything i want

will you accept it

I'd like it to start as physical between us before it devolved into that. It would make it that much harsher humiliation when I saw how much better you were fucked by a black man.
To be with a woman as gorgeous as you--even if I only got to slurp the cum creampie out of you--I'd eventually accept it it. I am naturally submissive, but its still hard to come to grips knowing your partner prefers bigger and better men

at
I'd like it to start as physical between us before it devolved into that. It would make it that much harsher humiliation when I saw how much better you were fucked by a black man.
To be with a woman as gorgeous as you--even if I only got to slurp the cum creampie out of you--I'd eventually accept it it. I am naturally submissive, but its still hard to come to grips knowing your partner prefers bigger and better men
the end of my relationship, my ex boyfriend did not fuck me no more because he knew it turned me off , so he just eat my pussy and suck my breast like a baby before to sleep and cum all over him, it was a bit humiliating at the begining but he started slpwly enjoying it. i think it can be the most you can do to me:happy:

Reactions: wit
having a cuck boy was not in my inttention, but if they ar submissive like i see, why not:happy:
Sure, you can have your cake and eat it too. You could fuck whoever you wanted whenever you wanted them and have the cuck boy for doing whatever you don't want to do yourself like household chores, make him clean you up when you finish fucking and whatever else you could think of that would humor or please you.

at
the end of my relationship, my ex boyfriend did not fuck me no more because he knew it turned me off , so he just eat my pussy and suck my breast like a baby before to sleep and cum all over him, it was a bit humiliating at the begining but he started slpwly enjoying it. i think it can be the most you can do to me:happy:

That sounds almost perfect. Perfect would being allowed the privilege of watching you get satisfied before/after by a huge black cock. Perhaps begging him to give you the fucking my tiny twig isn't capable of providing. And say thank you afterwards. Whatever would make me an amusing pet for you.

It is stupid, those cuck boy you talk about are just man whit a psychologycal problem, they dont accept themself, they need to love themselve and become thir own master not submissive to anyone. if a i like black man it is me not them.

Back