I did it...

BlondePrincess

Couple
From
IN, US
I got "blacked" last night. BF doesn't know. I don't know if I made the right choice or not. This guy refused to stop. I told him he was hurting me but like he didn't care. Condem broke off inside me (I got it out). Told him begged him not to cum inside me. He still did. So now wtf do I do if I end up pregnant? If this is what it means to be "blacked" I'm not sure this is for me. GOD please don't let be be pregnant. PLeASe

I got "blacked" last night. BF doesn't know. I don't know if I made the right choice or not. This guy refused to stop. I told him he was hurting me but like he didn't care. Condem broke off inside me (I got it out). Told him begged him not to cum inside me. He still did. So now wtf do I do if I end up pregnant? If this is what it means to be "blacked" I'm not sure this is for me. GOD please don't let be be pregnant. PLeASe
he should stop when you told him to stop

That sounds like *******. There's a big difference between having rough sex and someone refusing to stop when you tell them you're in pain... and for him to cum inside of you after you told them NOT to... Not cool.
I agree with you, this was not sex for pleasure.

That's not what it means to be blacked, you chose the wrong guy. You chose someone that has no respect, hope everything works out.

I agree 100% with coach. That is not what it means to be blacked and yes that guy was an idiot. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. He should have stopped when you said stop and he should not have cum in you without your permission especially when the condom broke. He was a disrespectful idiot. I really hope everything works out, you have already been given advice concerning the morning after pill. Just make sure if you continue in this lifestyle that you take more time to pic the right person. Consider bringing in a friend to help you.

Regardless if the person is real or not there is a message here. In an initial meeting never go to the others persons place and never bring them to yours. Always have your fun on neutral territory

Sounds like ******* to me.

LOL of course this person is fake. It is a man pretending to be a woman and getting excited about the fantasy of this. Please tell me what real woman "talks" like this....it is obvious this person is a man.
Think most post are exactly like you said, men pretending to be females or pretending their girl cucks them. All fantasies of horny gay men.

That is NOT cool at all and it is not what you call being blacked.

Back