I did it!

Yeah, she can be amazing! This is all a new side to her. We talked about it the other night after the ******* went to bed. She admitted that she now craves black cock more then my cock ( although, when I asked her about maybe letting a big white one between her thighs, she said no, mine's the only one in that category) and they give her pleasure on levels she never knew.
She also said that she finds sick, perverted pleasure in humiliating me about my cock and making me take on the role of slutty cum dumpster for whatever BBC she finds. She says because I'm such an assertive, in-control guy, she loves seeing me as a helpless sissy ( hence the panties ).
You say tha she likes humiliating you does he verbally abuse and humiliate you too ?

You say tha she likes humiliating you does he verbally abuse and humiliate you too ?
On occasion he has. Usually ( and I know I make it sound like we've been doing this for ages, even though it's only been a couple of months) is when he's balls deep in her and she's wailing on about how deep he is. The odd part is it's usually in the form of a question, i.e ;"You like watching me fuck my woman?" "You like tasting parts of that pussy you've never touched?" "Who's the real man? (Usually asked just before he fucks her, always while slapping my face with 9" of flaccid cock! She laughs when I say "You are, Sir." It's followed by a quick make out session and then on with the show.)

We've moved into a new stage (?) of our cuckolding experience I think. I've been instructed to post about it ( although I was supposed to do this from my phone while Lashane looked over my shoulder, but I pushed back on that idea).

Yesterday morning I got a call from my wife at work instructing me to leave work with the excuse that I had to pick up one of the ******* sick from school. She told me to call her from the car when I was outside, which I did with a raging hard on. This was a new, assertive side to her I'd never seen and apperantly my cock REALLY liked it.

Once outside I was told to go to Lashane's. I figured she was with him and I was being called for clean-up. My mouth watered the whole way there.

What I thought was a threesome was actually a twosome when Lashane let me in, phone to his ear. It took me a couple of minutes to figure out it was "his woman" (a.k.a. my wife) on the other end of the line. I heard Robyn in the kitchen singing as she worked on something delicious smelling but never popped her head in.

LaShane flopped on the couch and handed me the phone. My wife, in a sugary voice told me to take down his gym shorts. When I did this, phone to ear, his log flopped onto the couch too.

Down on my knees in a flash, like Pavlov's dog, ready to sevice that dark chocolate cock. Lashane took the phone and proceeded to describe to her in detail what my lips, tongue and hands were doing to his tool.

His voice got raspy and thin as he circled closer to coming, one hand on the phone one hand on the back of my head. I heard my wife's voice telling him over and over " Yes baby, cum. Fill his mouth!" until finally he stared pumping his seed into my throat.

(The one part that I do have a hard time with is, when the couple of cocks I have sucked to completion have let go a flood of cum, they always seem to want to push the head of their cocks into my throat. I can't relax those muscles yet so all it turns out to be is me nearly panicking because I can't breath without forsing cum back into my sinuses and nose! Does this happen to alot of people?)

Once his stream slowed he put the phone to my ear, cock still between my lips. My wife told me to suck him as many times as he wanted then come see her at her work. I was also told to post this here and have Lashane edit it, but like I said, I skipped that part. Some things I just won't do. ☺

Now my wife and I are laying in bed. She visited with both Lashane and Robyn right after work today while I got pizza with the *******. As is to be expected after a round with the two of them, she's exhausted (and too sore) to even think about letting me enjoy her.

Last edited:
After spending much time on various similar sites, this is my first venture into this site.

I love what I see, and wanted to make the first post on your thread as 've loved reading your recollections and hope to hear further on your evolution into a cuckolded slut - many thanks for the input thus far!

Thanks avid fan! It's always good to hear feed back and I'm really glad people are enjoying our transformation as much as we are. I almost hate to say it but her being with our bull has almost become the norm now. It's worked so well into our routine, and not upset our family dynamic in the least bit.

I should take the time and recount some of our recent adventures, but tonight the wife and Lashane are at a house party in the city and already I've gotten texts from her asking me if I'm absolutely ok with being with multiple strangers (not sure why she's asking. She's already had several strange dicks in her since she started dating Lashane). I can't really think straight right now and it's taking all of my self control not to rub one out.

Last edited:
I really can't believe it's only been since this past February that we've take the "Big Step". So much of both of our attitudes and preferences seem to have changed, grown. We've both found sides of our selves we didn't know we had and seen sides of each other that neither of us new existed.

It's been a while since I've posted. My wife and Lashane now seem to be couple. Lashane's fiancée is now his ex-fiancée and is on her way to Alabama. From what I gathered she had a job offer there that she loved more then him ( or his cock).

S. (my wife) splits her time between our house and his most of the week days. She usually stops at his house (conveniently around the corner from ours) on the way from work, then spends the evening at home. If she heads back to his place (sometimes two or three nights out of the week now that the weather is nice), it's after the ******* have gone to bed and in the morning I just tell them she left early for work.

Lashane now shares her with a network of other black guys ( all with big cocks) in the area. Some of the strange cocks she's had before have now become regular fuck partners. I still get to be involved most times. Once in a while they'll include this one dude who insists it be just the two of them. Because S. has tasted and felt his cock way up inside of her, she's agreed to this wholeheartedly. I don't think it sits well with Lashane but he knows that if he still wants a piece of ass from her, he has to play by her rules ( is it possible for a Bull to be a cuckold, too?) Really strange feeling sitting in the living room of his house with him while S. was getting plowed down the hall. He looked REALLY distracted. S. sensed his discomfort when she closed the door on us, so she instructed me to entertain him with my mouth. He wouldn't even go for that.!

S. has also discover that she likes to be tied up and forcibly be fucked. I wouldn't call it a ******* fetish, but the first couple of times she had Lashane do it that way it made me really nervous the way she was fighting him off. Later I was told I was breaking the mood by repeatedly asking if she was ok. When Lashane had his friend Alex over and they got rough with her, I knew enough to stay at the foot of the bed. (she told me that if I ever hear her say any of our ******* name's, that I should jump in and stop things right away. I can only imagine she has the same type of safety valve with Lashane ). She also has fully embraced dirty talk (something she never used to do) and mocking my "small" cock. Total turn on, instant hard-on.

As for me, clean up duties are the norm. S. loves to point out that there are live sperm in the loads I swallow and how I now shoot blank after getting fixed. She made me masturbate a load onto her stomach next to a load from a friend of Lashane's and then spent the times pointing out to them the differences. His was much more (of course!), six or seven pumps to my two or three. It was thicker and whiter. She had me wipe up mine and throw it way but had me suck up all of his and gargle it for them. So humiliating but such a turn on.

The one thing that has really surprised me ( and disturbed me a bit ) is that she/they have tried to sissy-fy me several times. Actually not tried, but have. The last occasion was a full blown makeover because there was a guy that wanted to fuck a chick with cock. He told them that he wouldn't touch me unless I was dressed like a woman. Going to an office job. In a skirt. I was fine with him not touching me. Don't get me wrong, I've come to really crave BBC (almost as much as S!) but if he didn't want to fool around that was fine. Him sinking nine or ten inches into my wife was good by me. But S and Lashane had other ideas, so that is how I found myself on my knees last Thursday night, BBC in my mouth, a hand on the back of my wiggled head, trying to slid the skirt I was wearing up so I could get comfortable. I will admit it was a wild feeling have my panties and stocking around my ankles and my skirt bunched up while he held my legs in the air and fucked my pucker! Felt like a true TV Slut!

I've also realized I'm hornier now then ever before. I'm masturbating constantly (not constantly really, that would be impossible, but you know what I mean). I couldn't put out a puddle of cum if my life depended on it, I keep my balls that empty. Many times when I'm called in for clean-up duty, I'm not allowed/offered to cum. I'm there to service and that's fine by me. So my only hope for release most nights is into a sock.

Sorry about another long post. If you have any questions just PM me, I'm more than happy to answer them. Or even if you just want to chat. I check in here regularly and maybe some PMS would remind me to update more.

I really can't believe it's only been since this past February that we've take the "Big Step". So much of both of our attitudes and preferences seem to have changed, grown. We've both found sides of our selves we didn't know we had and seen sides of each other that neither of us new existed.

It's been a while since I've posted. My wife and Lashane now seem to be couple. Lashane's fiancée is now his ex-fiancée and is on her way to Alabama. From what I gathered she had a job offer there that she loved more then him ( or his cock).

S. (my wife) splits her time between our house and his most of the week days. She usually stops at his house (conveniently around the corner from ours) on the way from work, then spends the evening at home. If she heads back to his place (sometimes two or three nights out of the week now that the weather is nice), it's after the ******* have gone to bed and in the morning I just tell them she left early for work.

Lashane now shares her with a network of other black guys ( all with big cocks) in the area. Some of the strange cocks she's had before have now become regular fuck partners. I still get to be involved most times. Once in a while they'll include this one dude who insists it be just the two of them. Because S. has tasted and felt his cock way up inside of her, she's agreed to this wholeheartedly. I don't think it sits well with Lashane but he knows that if he still wants a piece of ass from her, he has to play by her rules ( is it possible for a Bull to be a cuckold, too?) Really strange feeling sitting in the living room of his house with him while S. was getting plowed down the hall. He looked REALLY distracted. S. sensed his discomfort when she closed the door on us, so she instructed me to entertain him with my mouth. He wouldn't even go for that.!

S. has also discover that she likes to be tied up and forcibly be fucked. I wouldn't call it a ******* fetish, but the first couple of times she had Lashane do it that way it made me really nervous the way she was fighting him off. Later I was told I was breaking the mood by repeatedly asking if she was ok. When Lashane had his friend Alex over and they got rough with her, I knew enough to stay at the foot of the bed. (she told me that if I ever hear her say any of our ******* name's, that I should jump in and stop things right away. I can only imagine she has the same type of safety valve with Lashane ). She also has fully embraced dirty talk (something she never used to do) and mocking my "small" cock. Total turn on, instant hard-on.

As for me, clean up duties are the norm. S. loves to point out that there are live sperm in the loads I swallow and how I now shoot blank after getting fixed. She made me masturbate a load onto her stomach next to a load from a friend of Lashane's and then spent the times pointing out to them the differences. His was much more (of course!), six or seven pumps to my two or three. It was thicker and whiter. She had me wipe up mine and throw it way but had me suck up all of his and gargle it for them. So humiliating but such a turn on.

The one thing that has really surprised me ( and disturbed me a bit ) is that she/they have tried to sissy-fy me several times. Actually not tried, but have. The last occasion was a full blown makeover because there was a guy that wanted to fuck a chick with cock. He told them that he wouldn't touch me unless I was dressed like a woman. Going to an office job. In a skirt. I was fine with him not touching me. Don't get me wrong, I've come to really crave BBC (almost as much as S!) but if he didn't want to fool around that was fine. Him sinking nine or ten inches into my wife was good by me. But S and Lashane had other ideas, so that is how I found myself on my knees last Thursday night, BBC in my mouth, a hand on the back of my wiggled head, trying to slid the skirt I was wearing up so I could get comfortable. I will admit it was a wild feeling have my panties and stocking around my ankles and my skirt bunched up while he held my legs in the air and fucked my pucker! Felt like a true TV Slut!

I've also realized I'm hornier now then ever before. I'm masturbating constantly (not constantly really, that would be impossible, but you know what I mean). I couldn't put out a puddle of cum if my life depended on it, I keep my balls that empty. Many times when I'm called in for clean-up duty, I'm not allowed/offered to cum. I'm there to service and that's fine by me. So my only hope for release most nights is into a sock.

Sorry about another long post. If you have any questions just PM me, I'm more than happy to answer them. Or even if you just want to chat. I check in here regularly and maybe some PMS would remind me to update more.
you are so lucky

Very interesting I have lots of questions though

1.how much do you crave bbc now?
2.have they dp her yet? Or even dp her as or pussy?
3.how much do you crave their cum now?

Sorry for the long pause, but it's been a wild few days!

I came home the other day after my "oral exam" with Lashane an absolute mess. But in a good way. I couldn't think straight or stop smiling. It seemed like ages until my wife got home and I immediately called her into our room to talk in private.

No sooner had she shut the door and I was kissing her. I wanted her to taste "him". And she did! Almost instantly she pulled back and said "You didn't." And my heart jumped into my mouth. And I almost fainted, thinking she was mad.

My non-answer was a loud answer to her. She lunged at me and began kissing me like a mad woman, running her tongue over my lips and teeth, nearly climbing into my mouth. When she stopped, she had me recount each detail of all the events of the afternoon slowly for her, telling her everything and how I felt as things happened. This was both very exciting and kinky, and almost humiliating. Having to tell your wife about how you ran your lips up and down another man's shaft, dragging your tongue as you went. Or recounting feeling pump after pump of the first load of cum to enter your mouth right from the tap ( and having to admit upon her request how delicious you found it ) was strange but wonderful.

More to come....
Such a great story

Back