I Did It!

Last night still feels like a dream. I finally (FINALLY) took the plunge and met up with a huge black cock and it was...sublime. The way he felt in my throat, feeling myself gag like never before but pushing through it, new sensations of being completely filled, tasting his thick load (twice!). But the weird thing is, it didn't change me. I'm not "addicted". I still love pussy and can't wait to fuck a girl next (especially one into this). This is just a new experience and a new world opened to me and I CANNOT wait to explore it more.

Just thought you guys should know.

Last night still feels like a dream. I finally (FINALLY) took the plunge and met up with a huge black cock and it was...sublime. The way he felt in my throat, feeling myself gag like never before but pushing through it, new sensations of being completely filled, tasting his thick load (twice!). But the weird thing is, it didn't change me. I'm not "addicted". I still love pussy and can't wait to fuck a girl next (especially one into this). This is just a new experience and a new world opened to me and I CANNOT wait to explore it more.

Congratulations. Welcome to the club

Is it strange that I feel totally normal? No guilt or wrestling with sexuality questions. To be honest I've been so preoccupied with work I've barely had time to think about it. I always thought if I took this plunge it would change everything about me but I actually think the opposite is true.

Anyone else feel like this after their first?

What a great thing to get addicted to BBC the thicker and bigger the better and just tell your bull verbally and loud cum in me cum in me please cum in me it's a great feeling once your bull unloads his last cum drop make sure you suck it and lick it clean he will love you more .

I didn't feel like it changed me so to speak. I just couldn't stop thinking about it for a while. When I say that I mean in a good way. I didn't stop being turned on by women I just knew how they felt when they were sucking my cock. I knew how they felt when I slid my cock into their ass and fucked it. It broadened my experience and it did cause me to notice black men in a new and sexier way.

Is it strange that I feel totally normal? No guilt or wrestling with sexuality questions. To be honest I've been so preoccupied with work I've barely had time to think about it. I always thought if I took this plunge it would change everything about me but I actually think the opposite is true.

Anyone else feel like this after their first?
Yes i do we should chat

Back