I did it again

I love the school that I work. I had been working on this young teacher and it finally happened. Oh yes true story.To make it short, We met at the nearby hotel and she was one hell of a fuck I tell you. You want details, I began to suck on her large tits with very small nipples which I do not to much care for but I sucked them until she started to pull my fat black cock toward her mouth, she was able to go half way down on my stiff cock as I slow grinded it in and out. After I could no longer stand it , I turned us into the 69 position as we sucked an sucked. It was now time to mount her lovely white pussy as I parted her pink pussy lips which had a very small clit that seemed to be hiding. I slapped my fat black cock onto her clit several times as she moaned waiting for me to ******* open her sweet pink pussy. I entered her pussy with a slightly hard push and she grabbed my hips to slow my depth. I had a good pace going as I was pushing only half of my cock into her , looking at her cum juice running down my cock. I just love the contrast of black and white sex. I drove harder and harder my cock deeper deeper as I hit her hilt, feeling the bone as I drove all of my fat black cock into her pinkness.I blew my load all over her belly button as I fell on top of her. We recovered and I took her young ass doggy style making her ass fart as I drove deep and hard to enjoy her pussy as she farted with each push. Now it is time for me to work on the art teacher. Wish me LUCK guys.

Back