I desire my wife to be a BBC slut

Good evening all, my first posting included a violation, so im posting again following the sites guidelines. I apologize if i offended anyone.

Im a married 39 year old in The Woodlands Tx and i have had fantasies for my wife to be with a BBC for over 12 years. She is a gorgeous brunette, 5'6, 130 pounds, nice ass and A cup tits. Sexually she is prudish for the last 7 years. After the birth of our last baby her sexual need grew to almost zero. Prior to that we had sex several times a day and it was very satisfying.

I had a friend, who was white and older whom i trusted seduce her. They texted. She sent naughty pics and was even calling him Sir. They never fucked and she stopped abruptly. She never knew that i knew the whole time. She does know i wish her to be with other men, but it seems to stop there.

I love her and she loves me and our life is successful. This desire of mine will not deminish though. I would never ******* her inti anything and this may never happen, but im patient and willing to listen tk any advice.

Good evening all, my first posting included a violation, so im posting again following the sites guidelines. I apologize if i offended anyone.

Im a married 39 year old in The Woodlands Tx and i have had fantasies for my wife to be with a BBC for over 12 years. She is a gorgeous brunette, 5'6, 130 pounds, nice ass and A cup tits. Sexually she is prudish for the last 7 years. After the birth of our last baby her sexual need grew to almost zero. Prior to that we had sex several times a day and it was very satisfying.

I had a friend, who was white and older whom i trusted seduce her. They texted. She sent naughty pics and was even calling him Sir. They never fucked and she stopped abruptly. She never knew that i knew the whole time. She does know i wish her to be with other men, but it seems to stop there.

I love her and she loves me and our life is successful. This desire of mine will not deminish though. I would never ******* her inti anything and this may never happen, but im patient and willing to listen tk any advice.
I would love to meet your beautiful wife

I would love to meet your wife and see what happens,, pm me if interested.. oh I am in Houston

I swear, this is EXACTLY my story too, except in Ohio. Literally, same here!

Back