I deserve a cuck

There are plenty of cuck's out there who are happy to spend their money on a cuckoldress with no sex offered in return. Look up the term 'cuck cake'. They are usually younger/ very pretty slutty women, some refer to themselves as 'brats'who have cucks help them with gifts etc. Some even have the wife of a submissive of cuckquean couples clean her pussy, buy her lingerie etc.

Really seeking someone who enjoys watching me serve blacks on outfits purchased by them, eating creampies, and helping me experience things I haven’t before with my black daddy. I’d love to travel more at the expense of my cuck. Birthdays could be more special. I’m a princess. I know it. Daddy knows it. Your turn
that is the exact cuck i wanna be! but 1 one condition, you must have a lot more than just 1 black daddy!

Really seeking someone who enjoys watching me serve blacks on outfits purchased by them, eating creampies, and helping me experience things I haven’t before with my black daddy. I’d love to travel more at the expense of my cuck. Birthdays could be more special. I’m a princess. I know it. Daddy knows it. Your turn

I’m down, hit me up Bunny

I'd be proud to be your cuckold and obey you and your bull. I'd be honored to clean every drop of his cum out of you afterward. Good luck in your search honey, it's hard to believe you're having such a hard time.

Sooooooo many kind words .

No cuck however.

pick me :)

i am a cuckold
i am 100% real

As a cuckold seeking a princes to worship, spoil, pamper, support you in this lifestyle.
relocate you (and your Daddy) to FL if willing.
i absolutely want - no need to clean you and worship you after your Bulls have serviced you, and more than willing to do the same for you bulls if you- they desire me to.
fluff
watch
bottom
what ever you want from me.
i would also LOVE to take you place - travel - see new places - meet new bulls,
(want to go to hedomism 2 - i would love to take you)

ron

Would love to. Let’s chat :)

Back