I can't talk to her!

Race

Male
A woman from Kenya saw my picture online and messaged me, she said she would like to get to know me and then who knows what could happen. I can't talk to her! I've heard that the men in Kenya have the biggest dicks in the world, there's no way I can compare. I don't want to set myself up for that kind of humiliation. I haven't responded to her and I don't think I even have the nerve to ever respond to her. I don't know what to do, just forget it right?

True but I was thinking if she has always had big,
average may not work for her and there's probably not allot of guys with big dicks that aren't big dicks. What do I know :) thanks

A woman from Kenya saw my picture online and messaged me, she said she would like to get to know me and then who knows what could happen. I can't talk to her! I've heard that the men in Kenya have the biggest dicks in the world, there's no way I can compare. I don't want to set myself up for that kind of humiliation. I haven't responded to her and I don't think I even have the nerve to ever respond to her. I don't know what to do, just forget it right?
Confidence is the biggest "dick" you can ever have

Dude. 1. You have some very serious self-esteem issues. Seek a therapist. Seriously. 2. If you are not skeptical of "a woman from kenya wants to meet me online", then there is something seriously wrong with you. Ever hear of the Nigerian scam? Ever hear of foreigners getting lured to a hotel in a foreign land getting met by a guy and a girl who beat the snot out of them, rob them, and get them arrested for ******* until their families can pay a ransom to the cops? If not, you haven't been online very long have you.

Dude. 1. You have some very serious self-esteem issues. Seek a therapist. Seriously. 2. If you are not skeptical of "a woman from kenya wants to meet me online", then there is something seriously wrong with you. Ever hear of the Nigerian scam? Ever hear of foreigners getting lured to a hotel in a foreign land getting met by a guy and a girl who beat the snot out of them, rob them, and get them arrested for ******* until their families can pay a ransom to the cops? If not, you haven't been online very long have you.
Very good points, Falcon.

Ya must be a scam what woman could possibly like my picture. Yes I have issues.

I did not say it was definitely a scam. I do not know you and I do not know her. I am just saying use a healthy dose of caution. And honestly, with your self-esteem, you are absolute prey for scammers.

Come on, get real! Although I may be one of few on here who will say this, it truly is not the size of the package that determines the measure of a man. A guy may have a big dick, but if he also IS a big dick, then I sure wouldn't want to be around him.

I completely agree. However, if a guy is really small...I mean really small, women could understandably consider that as a negative even if the guy is a pretty good guy.

This hits the nail on the head. Someone's always gonna have a bigger dick than you. But if you act like a pussy about it then no girl is gonna waste their time. This is what's called a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I've done ok without being confident, I let the woman make the first move then if she doesn't like what she gets it's not my fault.
A woman online said "these cocky guys hit on me at the bar all the time, I go home with them and they got these little dicks wtf" lol

Race, seems some of the posters have given you very good advice. Maybe you won't have to see a therapist afterall ...
damn! :(

GIF_BeingWHITE.gif

Back