I can't talk to her!

Yep ****** real model citizens there, no surprise here.

With the army of sluts running around in this country today, because they feel "liberated"(hahahaha), why the hell would you pay for it.

Sex from women is easy to get these days, it is honesty and loyalty which is hard to find in women now.

Ya you just get in a comfortable relationship with a woman and before you know it she's off looking for bbc

Never had that happen to me, what I mean is they have no respect for them selves and are with out shame today.
They still, 90% of the time, shag white guys because that who's around and what they still go for mostly.
The alpha white guys that is, most of the white guys on here are not alpha in looks, money, or especially personality. So I expect wimp responses like the above, grow a pair and be a MAN. Unless you like being second rate in there eyes and get off to it.
Women have sex with white men because outside of this site most women in the real world prefer white men, I read up on it. In my opinion Alfa males are idiots who love themselves and women mistake their big inflated egos for confidence.

Women have sex with white men because outside of this site most women in the real world prefer white men, I read up on it. In my opinion Alfa males are idiots who love themselves and women mistake their big inflated egos for confidence.

IMO, its obvious that more and more white women are desiring the sexual experience of the black male, mostly out of curiosity than anything. Let's face it, black males hold an edge to other races on testosterone and ego, and there's just as much downside to this as there is an upside. How else can you explain their dominance in major sports (football, basketball, boxing, etc), and huge number of criminal arrests and involvements in murders relative to their population?
So, before you cry in your beer and envy the black man for all the white pussy he seems to attract, look at what many black males are having to pay for it. We can't deny the guys a little white pussy when they want it, can we? ;) Mac
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

IMO, its obvious that more and more white women are desiring the sexual experience of the black male, mostly out of curiosity than anything. Let's face it, black males hold an edge to other races on testosterone and ego, and there's just as much downside to this as there is an upside. How else can you explain their dominance in major sports (football, basketball, boxing, etc), and huge number of criminal arrests and involvements in murders relative to their population?
So, before you cry in your beer and envy the black man for all the white pussy he seems to attract, look at what many black males are having to pay for it. We can't deny the guys a little white pussy when they want it, can we? ;) Mac
View attachment 377855

I don't care about any of this now Mac, a woman saw my dic pic on another site and she told me that I have a gorgeous cock!
Dont bring me down off my high lol

LOL here we go again, all the weird ******* on this site and I need a therapist.
The only reason I shared that little tid bit of information was to show that women love white dick...white dick rules!!!
Now you really think I need a therapist.

Real alphas don't walk around bragging or seducing women, they are just who they are by there deeds and will.
Women "feel it" when there around them, they are men of real power. Yes there are many fakers out there and many of the not so bright women fall for it.

Kobe Bryant does not fake it, he is truly a man of deeds in his life. Watched him play through a whole season with an injury just by pure will. Other people have the same ability but they would have quite. Look how he is, he seems like a likable guy with no ego and the women flock to him.
This is a man of will and it shows without bragging.

Or Nikola Tesla, read about his younger years. He slept with many "ladies" of society back then and at same time being a world discover of everything energy related. I wonder how many children of rich families are actually his...lol.
Only in his later years, by choice/will, did he become a social recluse so he could totally focus on his work and change the world. Will focused another way.

When it comes to sex women will boink you as long as you look good, you don't have to be an alfa male. I was a good looking guy when I was younger, played drums in a rock band, hell lots of girls called me a petty boy. I never had to ask a girl out, they came and knocked on my hotel room door for sex. Now I'm older, ugly and bald, women don't give a crap about me so I don't give a crap about them but it would have been easier on the brain to have been bald and ugly my entire life.

Actually I'm 50 and I've done fine with the women without allot of confidence and I won't change myself for any woman just like they wouldn't change for me. My point is you don't have yo be an alfa male to get women and who cares all they do is bitch complain and critisize anyways

Back