I can't talk to her!

Dude. 1. You have some very serious self-esteem issues. Seek a therapist. Seriously. 2. If you are not skeptical of "a woman from kenya wants to meet me online", then there is something seriously wrong with you. Ever hear of the Nigerian scam? Ever hear of foreigners getting lured to a hotel in a foreign land getting met by a guy and a girl who beat the snot out of them, rob them, and get them arrested for ******* until their families can pay a ransom to the cops? If not, you haven't been online very long have you.

They don't even need to be Nigerian, just Google John Bolaris and Russian *******.

Last edited:
A woman from Kenya saw my picture online and messaged me, she said she would like to get to know me and then who knows what could happen. I can't talk to her! I've heard that the men in Kenya have the biggest dicks in the world, there's no way I can compare. I don't want to set myself up for that kind of humiliation. I haven't responded to her and I don't think I even have the nerve to ever respond to her. I don't know what to do, just forget it right?

Race, seems some of the posters have given you very good advice. Maybe you won't have to see a therapist afterall ...
damn! :(

View attachment 374438

Dude. 1. You have some very serious self-esteem issues. Seek a therapist. Seriously. 2. If you are not skeptical of "a woman from kenya wants to meet me online", then there is something seriously wrong with you. Ever hear of the Nigerian scam? Ever hear of foreigners getting lured to a hotel in a foreign land getting met by a guy and a girl who beat the snot out of them, rob them, and get them arrested for ******* until their families can pay a ransom to the cops? If not, you haven't been online very long have you.

Come on, get real! Although I may be one of few on here who will say this, it truly is not the size of the package that determines the measure of a man. A guy may have a big dick, but if he also IS a big dick, then I sure wouldn't want to be around him.

While Mac is the resident Freudian psychoanalyst and I just play one on television, I will still weigh in with my two pieces of copper.

All of the threads you create have a common theme- "black men have such big dicks, I'm white and I have a small dick so therefore I have no chance of having a meaningful sex life". It would appear that you have some kind of fascination with black men's penises, and you have a deep seated need for some sort of humiliation, yet at the same time you appear to to be repulsed by it. As falcon said, you are in need of therapy, and I think a session with a shrink might do you some good, even if it deals a fatal blow to your checking account.

In almost all of my responses to your threads, I have alluded to the "echo chamber" that is this site- you pretty much hear the same thing said here over and over again so that you think it must be true, which I put into the category of Joseph Goebbels' "the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."

Now, one might think, erroneously mind you, that since I am black, and since the melanin worship on this site somehow benefits me, that I would be in full throated agreement with the black superiority/white inferiority that gets bandied about here, but it is just the opposite. Let me come right out and say it for you in plain English- any talk of racial superiority, no matter which race is purported to be superior, is complete and utter garbage. The posts here, meaning the ones that mention superiority in any way, shape, or form, are of the same dubious quality, though less pernicious, as the pseudoscience of Alfred Rosenberg that formed the racial foundations of Nazism.

If you spend enough time listening to the cucks, and some of the women, on this site, the I'm sure you think that every black man walking the earth has a dick the size of a fungo bat and every white guy is hung like a tic tac, and that that totally inconsequential characteristic determines how much of a "man" you are. As Mariposa so succinctly and eloquently stated, the size of man's package doesn't determine how much of a man he is. Such groupthink and indulging in stereotypes leads to logical fallacies such as this: Albert Einstein was white, therefore he had a small dick (whether he did or not I don't know nor do I care), and therefore he was inferior. Take your average black prison inmate, because he is black he must have a huge dick, therefore he is superior.

While I am black, and my dick is more than a few standard deviations above the mean, I don't consider myself huge nor do I define myself by the size of my genitalia, or lack thereof. Like another poster mentioned, there is always going to be somebody out there with a bigger dick, just as there will always be somebody with bigger muscles, more money, a nicer car, bigger house, a bigger tv, a bigger office, etc, etc. Living your life always worried about what the other guys have and not accentuating what you have is going to leave you with an empty, unfulfilled life, and if you don't already suffer from depression, it could eventually lead there.

I don't know you personally, but I will assume that you have something positive in your life- a loving family, good character, a good job, education, friends, hobbies, etc, etc.My suggestion, for what it's worth, is to go out and live your life and enjoy the things you have. The internet in general, and this site in particular, are not representative of the real world and isn't even a decent substitute.

A woman from Kenya saw my picture online and messaged me, she said she would like to get to know me and then who knows what could happen. I can't talk to her! I've heard that the men in Kenya have the biggest dicks in the world, there's no way I can compare. I don't want to set myself up for that kind of humiliation. I haven't responded to her and I don't think I even have the nerve to ever respond to her. I don't know what to do, just forget it right?
If you a really skilled with your tongue she may not even care if you have a cock.

In almost all of my responses to your threads, I have alluded to the "echo chamber" that is this site- you pretty much hear the same thing said here over and over again so that you think it must be true, which I put into the category of Joseph Goebbels' "the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."......
...... The posts here, meaning the ones that mention superiority in any way, shape, or form, are of the same dubious quality, though less pernicious, as the pseudoscience of Alfred Rosenberg that formed the racial foundations of Nazism .....
...... If you spend enough time listening to the cucks, and some of the women, on this site, the I'm sure you think that every black man walking the earth has a dick the size of a fungo bat .....
..... The internet in general, and this site in particular, are not representative of the real world and isn't even a decent substitute.

wow, BM, haven't seen you get this fired up in a while ... pic_ThumbsUp.jpg

Good job! For those that have read my "stuff" for a while, they know I visit this site for the entertainment, and it can get entertaining here, sometimes!

Oh, lots of people give Dr. Goebbel (Prime Minister to Adolf Hitler) for the quote "the more often you repeat a lie, the more people will believe it", but actually it was the communist revolutionary, Vladimir Lenin, back in the 1800's that said that.
Personally, I always thought it was the politicians in Washington, DC, but they just adopted the strategy. But, my point being, IT WORKS!
pic_nickelsworth.jpg Mac

wow, BM, haven't seen you get this fired up in a while ... View attachment 374510

Good job! For those that have read my "stuff" for a while, they know I visit this site for the entertainment, and it can get entertaining here, sometimes!

Oh, lots of people give Dr. Goebbel (Prime Minister to Adolf Hitler) for the quote "the more often you repeat a lie, the more people will believe it", but actually it was the communist revolutionary, Vladimir Lenin, back in the 1800's that said that.
Personally, I always thought it was the politicians in Washington, DC, but they just adopted the strategy. But, my point being, IT WORKS!
View attachment 374509 Mac

As a History major I should have researched that first, but you are right, Goebbels is usually given credit for that quote.

While Mac is the resident Freudian psychoanalyst and I just play one on television, I will still weigh in with my two pieces of copper.

All of the threads you create have a common theme- "black men have such big dicks, I'm white and I have a small dick so therefore I have no chance of having a meaningful sex life". It would appear that you have some kind of fascination with black men's penises, and you have a deep seated need for some sort of humiliation, yet at the same time you appear to to be repulsed by it. As falcon said, you are in need of therapy, and I think a session with a shrink might do you some good, even if it deals a fatal blow to your checking account.

In almost all of my responses to your threads, I have alluded to the "echo chamber" that is this site- you pretty much hear the same thing said here over and over again so that you think it must be true, which I put into the category of Joseph Goebbels' "the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."

Now, one might think, erroneously mind you, that since I am black, and since the melanin worship on this site somehow benefits me, that I would be in full throated agreement with the black superiority/white inferiority that gets bandied about here, but it is just the opposite. Let me come right out and say it for you in plain English- any talk of racial superiority, no matter which race is purported to be superior, is complete and utter garbage. The posts here, meaning the ones that mention superiority in any way, shape, or form, are of the same dubious quality, though less pernicious, as the pseudoscience of Alfred Rosenberg that formed the racial foundations of Nazism.

If you spend enough time listening to the cucks, and some of the women, on this site, the I'm sure you think that every black man walking the earth has a dick the size of a fungo bat and every white guy is hung like a tic tac, and that that totally inconsequential characteristic determines how much of a "man" you are. As Mariposa so succinctly and eloquently stated, the size of man's package doesn't determine how much of a man he is. Such groupthink and indulging in stereotypes leads to logical fallacies such as this: Albert Einstein was white, therefore he had a small dick (whether he did or not I don't know nor do I care), and therefore he was inferior. Take your average black prison inmate, because he is black he must have a huge dick, therefore he is superior.

While I am black, and my dick is more than a few standard deviations above the mean, I don't consider myself huge nor do I define myself by the size of my genitalia, or lack thereof. Like another poster mentioned, there is always going to be somebody out there with a bigger dick, just as there will always be somebody with bigger muscles, more money, a nicer car, bigger house, a bigger tv, a bigger office, etc, etc. Living your life always worried about what the other guys have and not accentuating what you have is going to leave you with an empty, unfulfilled life, and if you don't already suffer from depression, it could eventually lead there.

I don't know you personally, but I will assume that you have something positive in your life- a loving family, good character, a good job, education, friends, hobbies, etc, etc.My suggestion, for what it's worth, is to go out and live your life and enjoy the things you have. The internet in general, and this site in particular, are not representative of the real world and isn't even a decent substitute.
As always, my friend, incredibly well-put.

Information overload :O don't know what to say

Hang in there, Race, as they say "you're entitled to your own opinions, just not your own facts" ... so, if you choose to believe your own comments, that's your privilege, actually.
oh, and the BS meter (above) was not intended for you; it was for the comment regarding "engaged to a Nigerian prince". ;)

wow, BM, haven't seen you get this fired up in a while ... View attachment 374510

View attachment 374509 Mac
Hey, the goebbel effect worked for Obama with the ACA. lol Just teasing Mac.

Hang in there, Race, as they say "you're entitled to your own opinions, just not your own facts" ... so, if you choose to believe your own comments, that's your privilege, actually.
oh, and the BS meter (above) was not intended for you; it was for the comment regarding "engaged to a Nigerian prince". ;)

I'm not often right so I take my opinions with a grain of salt. Some people here seem to think I have a small dick, don't know how they got that opinion lol

because that was totally serious

This is very well written and I don't see a single point that I can take exception to.

Back