I cant stop fantasizing about my wife being bred by BBC

Slavewife4bbc

Couple
From
FL, US
Does anybody else fantasize about this? wife loves being fucked by only alpha dom black bulls and will only cum when she lets me rub my little clit on her clit to the thought of random black men cumming deep inside her and her forsing me to clean her out. when push comes to shove though, she is strict about condom use and she is not down with being bred by their superior BBC, i know she secretly likes the thought but she will never let her bulls fuck her bareback. anybody have any pointers or tips on how to convince her to be bred by a superior big black cock? anybody else have this fantasy? or has lived out this fantasy? would love to hear any feedback.

yes... I have same type of fantasies... I want to be humiliated where my wife was taken by multiple alpha men... she willing and ready to do anything breaking all barriers to be just fucked by them... She submits herself to a level where she just obey her against her concern of her image or values.... And she chained me like a dog... tied up in the vicinity where my wife get fucked hard by the alphas. let it be single or multiple.... but I want her to beg to them for showing some mercy on her and do it with condom but they demand to fuck her hard, wild and kinky ways and barback.. they put on condition either to be fucked bareback or don't get fucked at all... and then her desires, her lust, her body just cant ignore them... and she submits herself fully to them.. getting fucked and creamed in all wholes... after her nasty fuck and they dumped their cum in my wife's all holes... They made me lick her body and suck their cum out of her holes as much as possible..... I also want my wife to get pregnant by alpha males... but want it to be a mystery that who is the real ******* as she fucked by multiple guys especially blacks with a high frequency of multiple times a day.... to be used as public cum dumper for alpha males.....

Back