I can't get him to stop fucking my wife

This is the risk the husband takes when he starts his wife down this path. When I started two years ago, I only ever said I would go with 1 or 2 guys to please hubby. But after the second I wanted a third and so it went on. Hubby was glad I wanted to carry on, and that I had my QoS tatt done.
Its now part of our married life, im going to carry on seeing BBC as long as any still find me attractive enough in the future to want me.
I did promise hubby at the start that I would stop if ever he said he wanted me to. Now I dont think I would.

This is the risk the husband takes when he starts his wife down this path. When I started two years ago, I only ever said I would go with 1 or 2 guys to please hubby. But after the second I wanted a third and so it went on. Hubby was glad I wanted to carry on, and that I had my QoS tatt done.
Its now part of our married life, im going to carry on seeing BBC as long as any still find me attractive enough in the future to want me.
I did promise hubby at the start that I would stop if ever he said he wanted me to. Now I dont think I would.
me neither Ann no way lol

Do you have families together or just partners?

Which is exactly the point some of us posters make when we read the garbage some of these white guys post regarding wanting their wives to start fucking other men. Men usually want this solely as a added source of sexual stimuli. Women reluctantly start it for that reason, but then find that having several well endowed & talented sex partners was a part of sexual bliss they didn't realize they missed, previously. Sort of like eating Haagan Dazs ice cream after being fed ice milk for years ... ain't no going back to ice milk. In fact, the thought turns their stomachs to even consider it.

Plus, how many of you ladies are willing to allow your husbands to see other women if and when they wish? Its usually very few, and they usually say the same thing ... "hey, this was HIS idea, not mine".

No parameters set, no commitment, & no integrity towards each other, almost guarantees = relationship failure down the road. And the thing is the guys, you ladies are usually involved with, could give a tinker's damn about your marriage. You're just a cum deposit source and short term "toy" to most of 'em.

Last edited:
Which is exactly the point some of us posters make when we read the garbage some of these white guys post regarding wanting their wives to start fucking other men. Men usually want this solely as a added source of sexual stimuli. Women reluctantly start it for that reason, but then find that having several well endowed & talented sex partners was a part of sexual bliss they didn't realize they missed, previously. Sort of like eating Haagan Dazs ice cream after being fed ice milk for years ... ain't no going back to ice milk. In fact, the thought turns their stomachs to even consider it.

Plus, how many of you ladies are willing to allow your husbands to see other women if and when they wish? Its usually very few, and they usually say the same thing ... "hey, this was HIS idea, not mine".

No parameters set, no commitment, & no integrity towards each other, almost guarantees = relationship failure down the road. And the thing is the guys, you ladies are usually involved with, could give a tinker's damn about your marriage. You're just a cum deposit source and short term "toy" to most of 'em.
Love your use of words Mac 'just a cum deposit source' ! Brilliant!
But seriously I do understand your point, and I will agree to some changes of feelings towards hubby, but just because I said I wouldnt stop it doesnt mean I would leave hubby and go and live with a young, black guy.
Me and hubby have 20 years plus mostly happy marriage and, God willing, look forward to spending our Golden years together. With some very happy memories of some amazing sexual experiences! X

i dont wanna sound heartless because i am Not. i wear my heart on my sleeve relentlessly. im sorry it turned out this way for you but, it sounds like you will have to live with it unhappy or change it. you can not control them, only you. if you dont want to live as a cuck, get out.
i decided not long ago, ill try anything once but, if i dont like it, i WILL NOT do it again.
GOOD LUCK!

And the thing is the guys, you ladies are usually involved with, could give a tinker's damn about your marriage. You're just a cum deposit source and short term "toy" to most of 'em.

Mac:
The thing also is . . . many of the men we just have sex with are just cum sources for us as well. I get with some men just because of how much they cum, others just because I need to feel a big cock in me. Then there are others I get with because I really enjoy being with them at times.

I have a loving husband and a live-in lover. I also have a couple long term lovers. The other men are just for sex. And I let them fuck me because I know they are going to cum in me. I like that. I don't mind being a "cum dump."

To many men I might just be a "cum dump," but you have to remember that a lot of men are just a source of cum to me, too. I know the men who just fuck me don't care about my marriage. And to be honest, I don't care if they are married, either. Sex is just that . . . sex.

I have a commitment to my husband and to our live-in. I also have commitments to my long term lovers. I don't have any commitments to any other men, other than to be there for them when they want sex. And I want that from them, as well.

As far as integrity . . .
in·teg·ri·ty inˈteɡrədē/ noun: integrity
1. the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

I am honest with my husband, our live-in, my long term lovers and the strangers I have sex with. Every man I have sex with knows that I am married. I tell them that I am married. I also tell them I do not like condoms because they make me raw. I also inform every man that I have sex with that I love sex and have sex with a lot of men. I am honest.

As far as moral uprightness . . . what exactly is that? Are we talking about Christian morals? Are we talking about American societal moral?

FT_American_Morality.png

FT_Global_Morality.png

Before the 1960s, the social pressure against unwed motherhood was so strong that few unmarried women were willing to have sex unless they believed that the man would marry them if they became pregnant. These days, the widespread availability of birth control has led to dramatic changes in attitudes towards sex and marriage. Having finally broken the connection between sex and pregnancy, many women now feel free to pursue the same desires and enjoy the same opportunities as men.

Wikipedia states . . .
"Extramarital sex is sex occurring outside of marriage, usually referring to when a married person engages in sexual activity with someone other than their marriage partner. Commonly there are moral as well as religious objections to sexual relationships by a married person outside of the marriage, and such activity is often referred to in law or religion as adultery. Others call it infidelity or "cheating".

In contrast, there are some cultures, groups or individual relationships in which extramarital sex is an accepted norm. In today's western cultures some people practice "polyamory", otherwise known as responsible non-monogamy, or "open marriage". The ethical practice of this necessitates honest dialogue and consent of all those involved."

So, considering that we are not only polyamorous, but we are also swingers, we have a set of morals (ethics) that work for us. Our ethics are not what other people's ethics are, but they work for us. I am honest with the men I have sex with, as well as my husband. The men I have sex with choose to be honest or not. If the men who have sex with me are married, that is something they have to deal with, not me.

I recently received an email from the wife of a man I had sex with. She found my emails on her husband's computer. She also saw the pics that I had sent him that my husband had taken of this woman's husband and me having sex with each other. This wife admitted that at first she was hurt that her husband had sex with another woman, then she thought about the fact that I am a much larger woman than she is. She then wondered why, she being 5'7" and weighing 127 pounds, that her husband would want sex with me, 5'2" 180 pounds.

This woman asked me what I did that maybe she didn't, sexually. I told her that I enjoyed being with her husband, and that I liked that he was really good at giving me oral. I also told her that I liked that her husband told me how good I felt and that he really liked that even after he came, that I was willing to go down on him and get him hard so that we could go another round or two. I also told this wife that I liked that her husband was gentle, but could also be very rough at times, when I needed him to be. I also added that I liked that her husband was a multiple cummer. This surprised this wife I was emailing, who's husband I had been having sex with.

What was funny about all of this was that the wife I was emailing back and forth with admitted that she had been unfaithful to her husband as well. She told me that what I had said that I had done with her husband, and how he'd made me feel, was how her lover made her feel. She also admitted that she had done with her lover the things I had done with her husband. I didn't receive an email from this wife for a couple weeks, nor had I had sex with her husband in that time. Then the wife wrote me again. In this email she told me that she and her husband had decided that an open marriage was probably the best thing for the two of them, and that I had her blessing to have sex with her husband when I wanted to, or when he wanted me.

"You're just a cum deposit source and short term "toy" to most of 'em. " That goes both ways. There is one guy that I call on when I just want to be totally filled up. He is a Black Man. He has a 12+ inch cock that is really, really thick. As a matter of fact, I am sore for a couple days after I have him, but it is a good soreness. If he makes me sore, why do I get with him? I get with him because he is so big and he fills me like few other men can. And he cums more than most all of the other men I have ever had sex with. Is he my "toy?" YES, but he is married and doesn't want a relationship with me. We both know that when he and I fuck that it is just that, a fuck session, nothing more. And I only get with him when I NEED him.

You have to know that when we get with other men, who are not our husband, we know that we are just toys for these other men, and that they are just sex toys to us, too. Every one of us goes into this knowing where we stand. It's not a secret. Many of the men I have sex with I wouldn't want a relationship with. Many of these same men I know would not be good husbands, but they are really good lovers. And that is what I expect them to be.

Another lover I get with, mostly on Sunday nights, is married to a very sexy woman. She has a body that I envy, yet this lover likes that I do for him things his wife won't. I had sex with this lover for two years before I met his wife and his family. When I met his wife and his family, I found them to be really good people. It wasn't until about 6 months after I met this lover's wife and family that my lover's wife asked me if I was having sex with her husband. I was honest with her and admitted that I had, and that I had been for some time. Her response? "At least it is with you and not someone I don't know or like."

My lover's wife admitted that she had thought for some time that her husband had been seeing someone, and when I told her that it was me, she told me, "Well, I'm not going to let this ruin the friendship we've built." My lover's wife told me that she was hurt knowing that someone that she considered a friend had been fucking her husband, but she also said that she knew that she probably couldn't stop me or her husband from seeing each other. I told her that if she wanted me to, that I would stop seeing her husband,sexually. That was when she told me, "No. Now I know why the sex he and I have on Sunday nights is so intense. And I like it" My lover's wife then added, "If you stop having sex with my husband on Sunday nights, I stop getting the intense sex he and I have after he is with you." She ended by saying, "Don't take that away from me." So, I am the reason that my lover and his wife have such intense sex on Sunday nights. I like knowing that. In essence I am my lover's wife's toy as well. Hmmmm. Is that so bad?

Back