I cant fuck my girl anymore

FutureCuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
I started dating this girl, shes amazing and I love her but the biggest thing that attracted me to her was that she likes exclusively big cocks and she would deny other guys to their faces and call them out if they had a small dick, she has a reputation for that so when we fucked for the first time I was making her squirt and scream etc and she told me that shes never been fucked like that before and how big my cock is. I've never thought it was big but that's just me.
So now we've been dating for 10 months and I cant even fuck her without imagining I'm getting sloppy seconds from some other guy
Is this just a phase or is this normal?
We have talked a lot about her fucking a guy and me filming I'm just worried but also curious to see if any guy can fuck better than me
Advice?

I started dating this girl, shes amazing and I love her but the biggest thing that attracted me to her was that she likes exclusively big cocks and she would deny other guys to their faces and call them out if they had a small dick, she has a reputation for that so when we fucked for the first time I was making her squirt and scream etc and she told me that shes never been fucked like that before and how big my cock is. I've never thought it was big but that's just me.

This makes no sense. You are attracted to her because she only likes guys with big cocks, but you didn't think you have a big cock. Why did you try to hook up with her if you didn't think you would "measure up"?

So now we've been dating for 10 months and I cant even fuck her without imagining I'm getting sloppy seconds from some other guy

There is no such thing as "normal" in as much as people want to apply the term to society. There is average, but normal is a concept that only pertains to what is usual for you. Is it "normal" for you to take a ******* as soon as you wake up in the morning?
Does the average guy imagine he is getting sloppy seconds? Probably not, but so what? If it works for you, enjoy it.

We have talked a lot about her fucking a guy and me filming I'm just worried but also curious to see if any guy can fuck better than me
Advice?

If you are insecure about your girl leaving you for a bigger cock, a more talented lover or being made to feel like a second rate lover, don't go there.
If you are absolutely comfortable with her enjoying herself sexually with other people and can make this all about her pleasure and not about you, go have fun.

Advice?

Looks like your subconscious is kicking in full gear. The question now is do you wish to answer it or pretend it isn't there? Your move.

Dsoul, I agree with you 100%. I just dont know my next move, to try my hardest to connect wit her before its too late or let the pieces fall

Dsoul, I agree with you 100%. I just dont know my next move, to try my hardest to connect wit her before its too late or let the pieces fall

If you're looking for someone to fuck your girl better than you... I don't know what to tell you. I doubt if your girl would want to screw anyone if this is what you have in mind.

So I ask again: What's on your mind?

Back