I can’t believe her husband sent her back to Africa to be with me for 10days

During my internship with an oil company in Port Harcourt Rivers State Nigeria, My boss a British citizen working as an expatriate with the company, Mr. John Douglas recommended me as a hard working person and made me his PA for the period of 4years he has to work in Africa, I knew he was married but never brought his wife to be with him, because she always prefer to stay back in UK with zero interest to visit Africa according to my boss
My Boss Mr. John Douglas has always used me as his pimp to get some of our beautiful black women to keep him company, I occasionally feel bad about this during which I would kindly ask sir why don’t your wife come to be with you here instead of being alone spending a lot of money caring for the girls that do come around and he popped his eyes open like a Cheshire Cat and answered, “she has no interest to come over, now you know why I always fly home to UK to be with my family ” That’s okay with me sir if you wish to continue I am only trying to clear my conscience from feeling guilty about this, then he said okay that he understand my feelings, he called me a good man with a good heart, I said thank you sir.
Meanwhile the year 2016 was the final year of my boss work in Africa, he has done tremendous works in the company and the local community where he serves, he had good relationship with the people and they loved him so much he is a good British man, and was to be given an award, a chieftaincy title for the great works he has done. This time his family is required for the occasion, an invitation was extended to them in UK, inviting them to come for the occasion, my boss managed to convince his wife to come over so they will both leave back to UK once his term is over , I was assigned by my boss to go and welcome Mrs. Nancy my boss’s wife a beautiful sexy white woman at the airport, we were to book the next flight back to Port Harcourt Rivers State, but there was a heavy rainfall that day that disrupted flights activities causing us to stay back in Abuja for a night.
We booked a hotel around Asokoro area, I made booking for two rooms one for my boss's wife and one for me, so we checked in, I had to help Mrs. Nancy to settle down in her own room before I left to rest in my own room, But not long enough I heard a knock on the door probably not mine, I peeped and saw no one I went back to sleep, within 5 minutes my hotel room intercom rang I answered the call it was Mrs. Nancy calling from the next room to report that she cannot sleep alone in her own room, I should come over to her room to keep her company after she has slept, I can then go back to my room, I see no problem with this so I went to her room, immediately her phone rang it was her husband Mr. Douglas asking how we are doing and how we are going to catch up with tomorrow morning flight to Port Harcourt, I told him we will be coming with the first flight and he was okay with that, he ended by saying I should keep her wife safe and entertained, He was still speaking while Mrs. Nancy called me to come over to the bathroom with her , I am sure my boss might have heard her calling me because she called 3 minutes before I ended the phone call with her husband , I told her that I have already taken my bath and have no need to take another, she insist that I should come and scrub her back which I did with my clothes on, I was overwhelmed with her beauty while scrubbing her back, my dick was as hard as ASOROCK, she turned over looked at me with a smile, immediately grab my machine gun doing what she has never done before in her life, sucking my dick at a great pace, at the same time moaning and crying saying that this is so natural, this tastes so good and lovely, this is so natural I never had it before, I am having it now and would never stop, I was shocked that a beautiful white married woman could kneel down to worship my cock in a way I have never seen before I couldn’t help but to offload and she was ready for it, she took it all cleaned my machine gun with her sweet tongue and asked me to wait for her on the bed which I did she came straight to my dick sucking my dick , my ass , everywhere she suck it all, then she kindly begged that I should fuck her which I refused she threatened to ******* herself if I refuse to fuck her now and I asked why would you do that ?, She said that since her life she has been fantasizing about fucking not just a black man but an African, I love to hear that but ma your husband is my boss how can I do this?, She said don’t worry about him he knows his shortcomings before I knew it my dick was already jumping up and down inside her sweet wet white pussy I took up the challenge and fucked her up she screamed in pain and pleasure and started calling master , my love , my savior I am cuming she kept on cumming her juice was everywhere on me she asked if I could treat her like a dog I said what do you mean ma, she answered please fuck me like your dog which I said no ma , you are not a dog but my boss's wife and i will give you what you ask for I bent her over and dogged her she came several times I told her I was about to come so I need to pull out my dick but she cried no leave it there I want it, I want it cum inside of me let me feel it, get me heavy if you can, let me feel your worm sperm and I did she felt good and slept on my arms, the next day on our flight back to Port Harcourt she kissed me all the way and I begged her not to tell my boss, her husband what happened between us last night, she laughed, I was surprised after the whole chieftaincy ceremony on the very day they were about leaving back to UK at the airport the husband asked me, did you enjoy my wife in Abuja, I might send her over to you from UK for a holiday. I have no answer for this but her wife said yes for sure she will be back to taste the natural food again. did her husband understand what she means by this saying?
Anyway we are still in contact with each other and she wrote me last week, saying is either I come over to visit her in UK, or she would be planning a holiday with three of us, wow being truly loved by a married white woman, am I in paradise? yes, but she seems to be also, she is enjoying this more than me, she told me she got news for me, until when we meet again. Hmmmm

So, I asked myself what can that news be, is she pregnant?

Last edited:
Back