I Came, I Saw, I Conquered

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Rex Frank, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Rex Frank

Rex Frank Member Real Person

US
    You make your way up to my room and enter with the key I gave you. You find the lights off except for the bedroom so you believe that u arrived before me. So you make your way into the bathroom as you begin to change. You decided to hop in the shower and freshen up before i get there. I finally enter the apartment room to find the water running in the bathroom. Since i know your in there and cant hear me i decided to sneak into the bathroom strip down and climb in behind you. I warp my arms around your waist as u jump a little surprised. But u stop as i run my hands down your sexy stomach and between your legs. I start to rub slowly on ur clit as u lean back on me moaning. you wrap ur free arm around my neck as ur other hand plays with ur nipples. I kiss softly on ur neck as ur moans get louder as my finger picks up some speed. U spread ur legs open and i start to finger you pushing my fingers deep into ur wet pussy. You bite ur lip as u take ur free hand and start stroking my hard dick. I pull my fingers out and i let u taste ur sweet juices then we cleaned each other off and made our way back into the bed room. tumblr_n2dmfzCfyv1sxj9cno1_400.gif You throw me onto the edge of the bed as u drop on ur knees to give me head. You suck on my hard dick slowly at first as u stare into my eyes. You then pick up some speed as u lick on the tip every now and then just to tease me. I lean my head back and relax as i let u work. you continue to give me head till my dick is too big to fit in your mouth. You deep throat it a few times then you get onto as u start to ride me. U let out a loud series of moans as u pushed my rock hard dick deep inside of you. U then start bouncing up and down letting each inch fill up all the way up each time you come down. I then put my hands around ur waist as i start moving you up and down a little faster. You lean over and wrap ur arms around my neck moving your was it up and down taking my dick deeper and deeper into you. I then pick you up and law u down on the bed as i begin to fuck you missionary style. tumblr_narik7zM3Y1qikwhfo1_1280.jpg Your moans grow louder as i push even deeper into you filling your tight pussy with my dick. I thrust my dick in and out of you sucking on ur nipples each time i thrust back in. You moan for more and more as u scratch my back from the pleasure. After a few more thrusts I pull my self out just as you are about to orgasm. You moan as u try to play with urself but i stop you to tease u. then i hold ur hands up as i start to suck and lick on ur soft lit driving you wild. You moan and move around as my tongue picks up speed and i start fingering you again.You tell me you are about to cum again so i pick up speed with my tongue as u start to cum in my mouth. tumblr_mdpgjawUQ31rj34zoo1_400.gif I pick my face up as i thrust my dick deep into you again. You feel each inch filling you up again. Your tight pussy squeezing hard on my dick making me fight to push each into deep into you over and over. i pull you hands and hold them on you back by you wrist then i pull back on you hair as i pull you into doggy style. you head stays in the pillows as you raise that sexy ass up with my dick still inside. tumblr_n0qhjg2CIK1rj34zoo2_400.gif you feel it throbbing and hitting all them right angles as you moans and screams grow louder. I spank you ass and tell you to fuck me now as you move you waist making that ass clap all on my dick. I start moaning from how tight you pussy gripping on my dick. you start cumin on my dick as you body starts to tremble and you let out a scream. you pull yourself off as you start cleaning my dick with that sexy tongue and them soft lips. you play with the tip cause thats what i like the most and you tease me by licking it back and forth. you then throw me back onto the bed as you climb on top of me. you moan again as you slide my dick deep into you tight and soaking wet pussy. you nails start digging into my chest as you bounce that phat ass up and down. I grab you waist and start moving you even faster and harder as this dick slides deeper then it ever did before. I slow down letting you feel each in move in and out deeper and deeper until i feel that im about to cum. You then pull me out and push me onto the bed again as you start deep throating me until i cum all in your mouth. You swallow it all and start to clean my dick off. tumblr_nafe5xyE6y1qikwhfo1_400.jpg

wit, cucky, hoping hubby and 3 others like this.
  2. BlondieBBC

BlondieBBC Member

I LOVE reading stories that have pictures that go along with it :D

wit and Rex Frank like this.
  3. Rex Frank

Rex Frank Member Real Person

US
    You know whats even better then just reading a story like this? Brining it to life as I ravage your body

BlondieBBC, wit and cucky like this.