I am very proud to be a Cuckold

As soon as I married my wife I became a Cuckold because I enjoyed watching other men fucking her in front of me. This went on throughout our marriage until she passed away in February of 08. I now have a new girlfriend which I will be proud to be a Cuckold for her, I can't wait to marry her to make me a true Cuckold if this women did not enjoy other men I would have nothing to do with her, but since she does I totally support her and her black boyfriends.
She told me he has a ******* I have not got around to asking her if to ******* has gone black yet I know if it was my ******* she would have been there a long time ago.

Nice work :) i met my cuckold gf at a very early age, 16 actually. Proud to have been her cuckold and proud to be a cuckold, she opened my eyes :)

my girlfriend started cucking me when i was 16, she was 17 at the time. at first she would just flirt with guys subtly, checking if id react, being the beta male i am i pretended like i didnt see it and just ignored it, pretending i didnt see it. she gradually started being more and more open about flirting untill the point where i had to carry her shopping bags and buy her everything she wanted, while she flirted with other guys. shed sometimes hook up with a guy that would run his hands all over her which made me horny. shed tell me to go home and leave her bags there, i always did as she said and then i jerked off hard thinking about her getting fucked. i never got to see her get fucked or get to lick her pussy clean. but she would humiliate verbally and she was a goddess at that. i was only allowed to lick her pussy, i could only masturbate when she told me its okay cause she said if i cum i would only lose my stamina and lust to please her so she had to restrict me and make when i was still naive thinking i could get a handjob, blowjob or even sex she explained to me perfectly "a womans body is like a temple, only a few are allowed to enter, the rest are just there to finance the temple, clean it and take care of it" <3

Where we lived there was alot of immigrants all over, so i often got to see her (among alot of other sexy blonde, white swedish women) flirt with black men and leave with them :)

Proud to be a white cuckold for women. There needs to be a balance, men who fuck and men who take care of the women, satisfying their non-sexual lusts such as money and comfort (cleaning the house for her, making dinner etc, making her life easy basicly) while real alpha males (mostly blacks) satisfy our womens sexual lust :)

As soon as I married my wife I became a Cuckold because I enjoyed watching other men fucking her in front of me. This went on throughout our marriage until she passed away in February of 08. I now have a new girlfriend which I will be proud to be a Cuckold for her, I can't wait to marry her to make me a true Cuckold if this women did not enjoy other men I would have nothing to do with her, but since she does I totally support her and her black boyfriends.
She told me he has a ******* I have not got around to asking her if to ******* has gone black yet I know if it was my ******* she would have been there a long time ago.
yes i would love to be cuckolded by white woman in marriage again and watch her with big black men

Always good to read that there are white guys who know their places. ;)

i dont think ive got much of a choice but to be a cuckold,i guess when u have a small penis like mine then you have to realise that women would always want a larger and thicker cock to satisfy them,and not somthing that would just tickle there pussy.

im sure you could fulfil all her needs Nobby. id have to respect that you are the dominate male who can give her what i can never.

I'm very proud.I absolutely love it when I see my wife dressed in just stockings and suspenders,kneels on the bed in front of a black stud.She then thrusts her cute sexy arse in the air,unashamedly offering her gaping,juicy,pink cunt begging to be fucked by bbc.LOVELY.

Glad to know there's people in here who aren't ashamed of admitting what they desire.
How could I not admit what I like and why should I be ashamed of the way I think and feel. the truth is Black men have a power about them to draw white's both male and female to them just like flys to honey ,to many you are unresistable and for my part I do not wish to resist, I know my place and I am fully willing to comply in any way a black man wishes,Your bodies and most especially your cocks or truly things of beauty to be desired more than any other thing I know of.When you couple with a white woman in sex the vision is to me the greatest of any and all art, both erotic as well as fullfilling. Your cum is the best of the tastes one can experience so what is there to be ashamed of.

To me, having a wife who enjoys other men is the greatest of all things. We are very open about our relationship in most circles. To me, a wife who loves her husband by having sex with other men is a true woman is the truest sense of the word. Why would a man not want other men to know that his wife loves sex? Why wouldn't a husband want to hear from other men how good his wife is in bed? Of course you are going to be proud. Most men complain that their wife doesn't like sex. The truth is, their wife doesn't like sex . . . with them, and she needs others to please her and for her to please.

When a man can please a woman and please her even more by cumming in her, she feels accomplished and loved and wanted and needed. The cuckold lifestyle is good for all involved, the husband, the wife and all of her lovers. And those bulls who can enjoy both the husband and wife are the luckiest of all because the wife gets to have a willing husband and a best girlfriend at the same time in the same person.

Back