I am shy and still nervous. Please be kind

Wifekate

Couple
I have a hard time leaving my pics up for long periods of time because I am afraid of someone stealing them like I have had happen. But if I am going to ever make this happen I need to be a big girl and just not care. So I will use this thread as my marketing tool ;). I have yet to be blacked and my husband and I are in no big hurry to guck the first guy that comes around. But be patient and enjoy my pictures and maybe one day you will get to see me getting railed by a real bbc.
Please comment and tell me what you think.
Thanks guys n gals see ya around
Please login or become a member to view

Last edited:
I have a hard time leaving my pics up for long periods of time because I am afraid of someone stealing them like I have had happen. But if I am going to ever make this happen I need to be a big girl and just not care. So I will use this thread as my marketing tool ;). I have yet to be blacked and my husband and I are in no big hurry to guck the first guy that comes around. But be patient and enjoy my pictures and maybe one day you will get to see me getting railed by a real bbc.
That is a very mountable ass!!

So damn sexy, very hot woman and a big girl like you can be brave for some big black cock, it will be worth it !
Hit me up, love to be your first...

Kate, you have yummy butt cheeks...but BBCs keep dreaming? We all want to see you connect with the right BBC. :)

We can definetly symphathize with you!
We've been members here and have posted a lot, but its only been recently she started to really look at pulling bull from the herd, luckily we found one pretty easy so we might have more pics to share soon...

Anything posted to anyplace on the internet can end up anywhere. I post no pictures of myself but then I am not here to find a bed partner. When you post a picture you should always ask yourself what would be your next door neighbors reaction seeing your picture? Blurring your face or looking away from the camera are options but birthmark, moles, and especially tattoos can help identify you

Back