I am shy and still nervous. Please be kind

I have a hard time leaving my pics up for long periods of time because I am afraid of someone stealing them like I have had happen. But if I am going to ever make this happen I need to be a big girl and just not care. So I will use this thread as my marketing tool ;). I have yet to be blacked and my husband and I are in no big hurry to guck the first guy that comes around. But be patient and enjoy my pictures and maybe one day you will get to see me getting railed by a real bbc.
Please comment and tell me what you think.
Thanks guys n gals see ya around
Please login or become a member to view
Totally awesome...imo made for bbc;)

The option I would recommend is a swingers club. Most have mixers where you can meet new people. Tell the hosts your interests and they can likely point you in the direction of a good candidate. Clubs are either on premise (you can meet someone and fuck there) or off premise (you meet someone and go elsewhere for sex). Some clubs have arrangement with local hotel(s). The main rule is any initial meeting is always on neutral ground. Don't bring him home or go to his place
your ass looks well used!

I have a hard time leaving my pics up for long periods of time because I am afraid of someone stealing them like I have had happen. But if I am going to ever make this happen I need to be a big girl and just not care. So I will use this thread as my marketing tool ;). I have yet to be blacked and my husband and I are in no big hurry to guck the first guy that comes around. But be patient and enjoy my pictures and maybe one day you will get to see me getting railed by a real bbc.
Please comment and tell me what you think.
Thanks guys n gals see ya around
Please login or become a member to view
If you are nervous of someone stealing these lovely photos which. I would be as well, then place your username on all the ones you upload and you will be more comfortable. Anyways. Would love to talk.

Back