I am shy and still nervous. Please be kind

I have a hard time leaving my pics up for long periods of time because I am afraid of someone stealing them like I have had happen. But if I am going to ever make this happen I need to be a big girl and just not care. So I will use this thread as my marketing tool ;). I have yet to be blacked and my husband and I are in no big hurry to guck the first guy that comes around. But be patient and enjoy my pictures and maybe one day you will get to see me getting railed by a real bbc.
Please comment and tell me what you think.
Thanks guys n gals see ya around
Please login or become a member to view
Nice ass

I have a hard time leaving my pics up for long periods of time because I am afraid of someone stealing them like I have had happen. But if I am going to ever make this happen I need to be a big girl and just not care. So I will use this thread as my marketing tool ;). I have yet to be blacked and my husband and I are in no big hurry to guck the first guy that comes around. But be patient and enjoy my pictures and maybe one day you will get to see me getting railed by a real bbc.
Kate you have nothing to be shy or nervous about. You are a sexy bueatiful woman , relax and enjoy your journey. Xxx

Spend a weekend with a kind Black man. Above all else, make every effort to receive and retain within you his seed. even if you're on birth control, his DNA will be absorbed within you and become a part of you. Just like any other man. But, you will always be a part of that Black man. And, that's what's important.

-Angie

Last edited:
I'd love to eat your cum filled pussy

Back