I am saggy but workin on it Vegas/CT

Let me ask you or anyone else try meeting her because first she had female as status and saying she divorce now it's couple .you ain't fooling anyone
Well definitely not me Bro. I'm not on here for that. Only entertainment for me. That being said any unverified profile is a white male by default.. Unless I'm reasonably satisfied it's something else in time. Which is rare...
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

Well definitely not me Bro. I'm not on here for that. Only entertainment for me. That being said any unverified profile is a white male by default.. Unless I'm reasonably satisfied it's something else in time. Which is rare...
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽
I hear that's why it have the chatroom or message box but don't post those thing like you going to meet up with people knowing that just here for entertainment

I hear that's why it have the chatroom or message box but don't post those thing like you going to meet up with people knowing that just here for entertainment
Agreed. The profile were referring to is unverified... So it's like "Buyer Beware" you know. I even say in my profile "About" that I'm not here to meet. Don't want to waste anybody's time. Especially my own... πŸ˜‰.

Back