I am pleased to announce the official release of the Keys and Anklets Podcast

Michael, I cannot thank you enough for providing this podcast to the community. The real, genuine information shared by your guests and your willingness to discuss your vast experience as a bull is so appreciated. I have sent many beginners in the lifestyle seeking insight straight to the podcast. I truly wish I could have the opportunity to attend one of your parties, my cuck and I visit NYC often.

Hello everyone. I just released Episode 21 where I talked to a cuckold couple together (this was my first time doing this. I was assisted by the lovely Cuckoldress Venus on this one and we had a blast doing it. I look forward to hearing what everyone thinks.

Hello everyone. I have some new episodes to announce:

For my Patreon supporters, Episode 24 - A conversation w/J and K, a new cuckold couple, Pt. 1, and
Episode 25 - Feelings and Emotions - A Conversation w/Cuckoldress Venus

For everyone else, I have just released
Episode 22 - Live Broadcast - Cuckoldress Roundtable w/ Cuckoldresses Anne, D and DM and Episode 23 - A Conversation w/hotwife R.

I hope you all enjoy and I look forward to hearing your feedback

Last edited:

For my Patreon supporters, Episode 24 - A conversation w/J and K, a new cuckold couple, Pt. 1, and

Episode 22 - Live Broadcast - Cuckoldress Roundtable w/ Cuckoldresses Anne, D and DM and Episode 23 - A Conversation w/hotwife R.

We listened to that last week,how could it have dropped today?

Hi Michael,

When are you going to cover bareback within the hotwife lifestyle?

Chris and Sarah

Listened to Episode 22. Love at the end when you opened it up and asked the ladies to give their thoughts on "Black Men." LOL. They all got excited and loved chiming in on it. What a reaction! It'd be great to here you pursue this interracial/BBC topic a little more on every episode as this is a major obsession and addiction for people in this lifestyle - and this board. Also, great that you broached the topic of cleanup and they seemed to have experience with it. Raceplay & submissiveness would be another topic worth exploring. Other than that, thanks so much for doing what you're doing!!!!!!! Keep it up!

I have a few new episodes available for my listeners. For my non patreon supporters, Episode 27 , a conversation with M&S, a hotwife couple, is ready. For my patreon supporters, I have 2 new episodes for you Episode 28, a conversation with Cuckoldress Rachel, and Episode 29, a conversation with hotwife Libby. Enjoy.

First 3 pics are from Ep. 27
Next 2 are from Ep. 28
Last 2 are from Ep. 29

IMG_20190611_074935.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190611_074942.jpg
    IMG_20190611_074942.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20190611_074949.jpg
    IMG_20190611_074949.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 139
  • rachel1.jpg