I am pleased to announce the official release of the Keys and Anklets Podcast

Hey there. Yes, I'm actually going to be doing a specific series where I am doing interviews with Bulls. If you're interested, I'd like to interview you for one of the Bull specific episodes. Would you be interested?
I would love to hear Sir Bao in an interview on Keys and Anklets!!!!!!

(I'm not sure if this is in the right section so if Admin reads this, please move it to the appropriate section)
As many of you now know, I have recently launched the Keys and Anklets Podcast which is all about the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles. Spreading the word is of vital importance and I want to accomplish this by having a social media presence. I'm looking for someone who is very familiar with twitter, tumblr, instagram and also who has the free time to invest. Basically you would be posting pics, following people, retweeting, commenting on pics and profiles, etc. Also it would need to be someone who is very passionate about this lifestyle because this stuff can get tedious lol I cannot offer any financial compensation so you would be doing this strictly for the 'love of the game'. All I ask is that you be serious and dependable. I'm not here to waste my time or anyone else's. Also, telephone conversations are a must so be prepared to talk. If possible I would like to find someone who is on the west coast since I like to keep late hours myself and the time difference would create less of an impact on their daily routine. If you're interested please reach out to me. Thank you all for the support and encouragement you've given me so far.
have you found someone for this yet?!

Hello everyone. I know that it's been a while but I have finally added new episodes to my free site. You can find them here:

As always, I look forward to your feedback. Enjoy :cool:

Congrats Michael on hitting the 4 year mark of The Keys & Anklets Podcast. Hard to believe it's been that many years already. Thanks for all you've done for the community and the lifestyle.

Hello all. It's been a while since I posted an update so I thought I'd share some of my newest episodes with all of you. Enjoy and as always, I enjoy hearing your feedback

Back