I am not a cuckold and my wife is not a slut

B Bull

Male
I don't like a lot of the posts in these forums. As if my manhood is questionable. I love my wife, she loves me. I let her have her stupid relationship, we don't really talk about it. I guess sometimes I want to believe it does not happen. It does turn me on that she is so beautiful and she has that secret.....

My second wife has dated blacks since college and still sees him every few weeks as his schedule allows she loves me and we still have sex but she cannot give up black cock.

I don't like a lot of the posts in these forums. As if my manhood is questionable. I love my wife, she loves me. I let her have her stupid relationship, we don't really talk about it. I guess sometimes I want to believe it does not happen. It does turn me on that she is so beautiful and she has that secret.....

Your manhood is only questioned if you question it. What people post here shouldn't have any bearing on your relationship with your wife or your manhood.

B Bull, welcome to B2W. Obviously you get some enjoyment out of your wife cucking you or you wouldn't be here. It's really ok to live in a state of denial, if it helps you cope with your wife's infidelity.
Whether you accept it or not, however, you are a cuckold. Any married man, who's wife has sex with other men, is by written definition a cuckold. If it bothers you, you could always sit her down and tell her to stop ... but then she'd cheat and do it anyways. So, you'll either continue accepting it or you won't, but she probably won't stop, and if she did, she'd be miserable and she would make your marriage miserable. Possibly you could open it up a bit and just let her bring her lovers to your home so both of you could enjoy it. Mac
pic_Denial-Ostrich.jpg Denial is ok sometimes!

B bull, I have some sympathy in what you wrote in your opening post. My hubby has very a fery similar view to yours. He is a bit different though as it was him that persuaded/nagged me into this and was happy i got started and into it, but then hasnt embraced the cuck side of this fully.
If youre ok with your wife going with BBC, you need to get involved somehow to get your pleasure and fun out of it.
I have tried, although not with great success, to be a stern mistress to my hubby and feminize him into more of a cuck, simply so he can get involved more and join in. I do feel a bit guilty sometimes, going out a couple of times a week and not seeing or being with hubby, and him just staying in watching TV or whatever. So ive tried making him do things while im out, leaving my mobile phone on while im with someone etc to excite him, keephim involved.
This should be fun for all involved, with everyone getting their pleasure out of it thats best for them. XX

If your wife is having sex with other men, white or black, with or without your knowledge, then by definition you are a cuckold.

I disagree. I am not and will never be a cuckold. I don't want to be punked, I can kick ass. I just have a wife that is...... European, very sexual and she just is different. A cuckold is like a guy that wants to be there..I don't want to be there, I don't want to watch either and I definitely don't want to hang out. I just think my wife is very sexual, and she makes it work with me because she is discrete and very loving to me. I guess the only reason I came to this site is because ...well I got into her email and I didn't know how often she was seeing him, nor the level of their relationship. I also found she also sees this 44 year old military guy and well I felt ...... a lot of things.

Last edited:
sorry to tell you man but you are no alpha male. alpha male would not let their wives fuck other guys and get excitement out of it. and your wife being european means nothing. plenty of european women live in this country and they dont engage in the interracial lifestyle. the truth is regardless of what you tell yourself you are a cuck. youre wife fucks superior black men like myself and she wont stop. you sir seem to be caught between a rock and a hard place. you gta find a way to enjoy it cuz it wont stop anytime soon

B bull, I have some sympathy in what you wrote in your opening post. My hubby has very a fery similar view to yours. He is a bit different though as it was him that persuaded/nagged me into this and was happy i got started and into it, but then hasnt embraced the cuck side of this fully.
If youre ok with your wife going with BBC, you need to get involved somehow to get your pleasure and fun out of it.
I have tried, although not with great success, to be a stern mistress to my hubby and feminize him into more of a cuck, simply so he can get involved more and join in. I do feel a bit guilty sometimes, going out a couple of times a week and not seeing or being with hubby, and him just staying in watching TV or whatever. So ive tried making him do things while im out, leaving my mobile phone on while im with someone etc to excite him, keephim involved.
This should be fun for all involved, with everyone getting their pleasure out of it thats best for them. XX

I would rather she did not. I tried confronting her about it but she shuts down. She says she loves me and she says she wants to be with me. She is really sweet with me......... when we go out we have a lot of fun, she knows so many people and she has a lot of really gorgeous friends. Some of them have to know what she is up to, I think one of her best friends is a stripper or something. I guess I am too comfortable, we make good money and we have this fun lifestyle. Dayummmm. The only thing is her infidelity.

yes superior, look at what site youre on man. every woman on here is in love, or at leadt lust, with blk men and what we represent.better yet look at youre wife. shes being pumped full of black dick, why? the answer is simple, we are superior. dont get mad at me for speaking the truth. you talk a lot for a cuck. you should learn to be quiet

B Bull, welcome to B2W. Obviously you get some enjoyment out of your wife cucking you or you wouldn't be here. It's really ok to live in a state of denial, if it helps you cope with your wife's infidelity.
Whether you accept it or not, however, you are a cuckold. Any married man, who's wife has sex with other men, is by written definition a cuckold. If it bothers you, you could always sit her down and tell her to stop ... but then she'd cheat and do it anyways. So, you'll either continue accepting it or you won't, but she probably won't stop, and if she did, she'd be miserable and she would make your marriage miserable. Possibly you could open it up a bit and just let her bring her lovers to your home so both of you could enjoy it. Mac
View attachment 470314 Denial is ok sometimes!

I don't get enjoyment. I need her to stop. I just cannot get her to talk about it, and I love her. I guess I wish I had not gone through her email account.

Yes, I also love having secrets, the problem is knowing NOTHING :p

Yes, I also love having secrets, the problem is knowing NOTHING :p

I guess I would rather know. I looked through all her emails and.........man I was shocked. I was blindsided and I guess I should have realized. We had a couple of huge fights, and I have not told her I have her email password. She can change it and I will still have her password......... ******* it's like she has this different life.

White boys who are in a state of denial about being cuckolds make me giggle to myself. I find myself constantly giggling at the thought. In the end though all such white boys should be ****** to watch it. If they still don't believe they should be ****** to lick black cock clean directly after their girls or their women have been inseminated JUSTLY with superior African sperm.

But I giggle so much. My husband has a really racist friend from Louisiana. He used to vote for David Duke, the white supremacist guy.

What he doesn't know is that his wife has been cuckolding him since the 90's. And spending his money to do it.

It's such a beautiful laugh.

View attachment 470314 Denial is ok sometimes!

lol did you say be nice. i see why yo wife fucks real men. youre mad at me for what?saying the truth. and plz dont try to be tough over the internet bcuz if i was in front of you id do a lot more than stare, trust me. you got a lot of nerve trying to talk tough when you cant even satisfy your wife. id fuck her right in front of you and dare you to do something abt it while im pumping this potent seed in her belly. go sit down somewhere and wait for your wife to some home with a pussy full if a niggas cum. o wait u probably think she uses condoms!! lol. man you are in complete denial. just keep supporting her financially and she'll keep getting her pussy banged by bbc

Back