I AM IN HEAVEN

Was fishing on govt pier in waukegan Il this morning when 2 black gents walked over and asked how fishing was.I replied "Slow". we talked a little and one guy said he had to get home and asked the other guy to leave. I said 'Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day to stay indoors. One guy looked and said yes it is going to be nice He asked if I wanted to go with them for a cup of coffee and that they only lived a few blocks from there. I said 'OK' and pulled in my fishing gear. I followed them to the parking lot and got in my car and followed them home. When we got there we went in to the house. I went in and sat on the couch. the two men went in the kitchen. One asked how I liked my coffee I said 'black. he said ok. They returned with a cup and handed it to me. I drank the coffee and told them how good it was. They both sat on the couch next to me and we talked About 15 mins of talking went by and one guy put his hand on my leg I looked at him and smiled then he took my hand and put it in his crotch I grabed at the bulge in his pants and he said lets not fuck around any longer and moved his head to mine and started to kiss me I opened my mouth and he stuck his tongue in and I sucked it while rubing his cock through his pants. Then the other guy stood up and said he wanted some of the action I pulled away and got off the couch and fell to my knees I grabed his pants and pulled him closer I unziped his pants and reached in and too hold of his cock and managed to get it out. I WAS SO BIG AND SOO BLACK. I just opened my mouth and ****** it in as far as I could as i wraped my lips around it I was in another world GOD I loved this . I sucked it and sucked and the other guy by this time had already got undressed and was standing next to me with his hard cock in his hand I looked up and watched as he guided it closer for me to suck I took the other ones out and began working on his I thought to my self this is what I always wanted 2 big hard black cocks wanting my mouth. I was so turned on I went between the two kissing licking and sucking I even tried to get both of them in my mouth at the same time but they were too big. so I settled on one at a time My mouth was starting to get tired frombeing opened so wide but I didnt miss a beat I sucked and bit gently on each one I had saliva dripping from my mouth going all over my shirt but did not care all that mattered was sucking those fantstic cocks. After about 20 min of sucking one guy stiffened and said he was going to nut I closed my mouth tight and waited for his black gold I was not disapointed he shot a load like a fire hose down my throat and I swallowed every drop after he stoped shooting and shaking I went for the other one and cramed it in my mouth and waited for him to nut which he did and I got every drop also Then they sat down on the couch and I moved over to them and played with their soft cocks I told them both how they made my dream come true that I always wanted 2 cocks at once and they both laughed One guy said you are a real black cock slut arent you I looked at him and said YES I AM I love sucking black cock to me it is the greatest thing on earth. I got up and got their phone number and told them I hope to see the both of them again which Im sure I will I got in my car and drove off with the greatest feeling in the world Call me a slut fag or anything else you want but I know what I want and that is black cock

Back