I am curious

busymom

Female
A though occurred to me the other day I wanted to ask here. What is the hottest, or wildest, or naughtiest way you have let your husband know he was now a cuckold husband?

The reason I ask is because of the way my friend told her husband. For over two years he had talked about her doing it, but she was not interested until she met James. After a short while of him hitting on her she decided to go through with it. She decided to see if her husband would figure it out. So while he was out of town she met with James on the last night and spent the night with him. In the morning she left him a huge cum stain in the middle of the bed for her husband to find when he got home.

Seemed so hot I wondered how others might have told their husband.

The first night I went all the way with a black guy, me and hubby had gone to a nightclub, i met the guy and later went back to his place. But, in those days, hubby sat in the car waiting for me for safety.
I disappeared for a while then came back to our car. My hubby was looking at me, I still think he thought I hadnt gone ahead with it. I was nervous as I sat in the car. He said 'you ok?' I just took his hand and pushed it between my thighs.
The look on his face as his hand reached the cum, and he realised he was now a cuckold, priceless! The drive home was one of the most strangest rides Ive ever had, I was feeling amazing but worried if hubby really was happy about it at the same time!
He was!

My wife told me in a very erotic way, well erotic to me anyway. She had been taking one or two nights a week to go out with her girl friends. I was always afraid she would get down on her self for always being in the house and not having her own life and identity. At the same time, we had had several conversations about opening our marriage as long as we both knew what was going on.

This particular night, I got an email from her saying she needed me to pick up a few things and help her get ready for her night out. On her list was some new lingerie, bra, panties and stockings, I was to pick up some new perfume for her and to my surprise, some new condoms. I got kind of excited, thought maybe she was going to surprise me with a night out instead of going with the girls. Instead, as I helped her pick out her outfit and apply lotion and such, she revealed I would not be going. It wasn't until she was about out the door that I would find out her plan. She turned just before getting to the door and asked me where her condoms were.

I ran upstairs and got the box for her. She sighed and said, "Oh, there are only three in here. I hope that will be enough." Then looking at me she said, "Weren't these supposed to be extra large?" I looked at her in shock as she walked out the door. For the next 5 hours I wondered and wondered and fantasized about what was going on.

I finally fell asleep and was woken up with her climbing into bed. She was naked so I curled up next to her and snuggled and tried to fondle a bit. She grabbed my hand and held it to her belly and said, "Please honey, I am really sore, maybe in the morning." I slept with the biggest, thickest, and longest lasting erection I think I have ever had. We have not turned back since.

I found out many years ago when I woke up with a stinking hang over in our hotel room in Barbados at 6 am in the morning on my own, then I realised Mandy had not been to bed and had not come back with me the night before.Then the door opened and my very desheveled wife minus her pantys returned to our room.After a bit of arguing and evasion she admitted she had spent the night with the young Black barman Paul who had been flirting with her all night our marriage changed forever that night.

I found out many years ago when I woke up with a stinking hang over in our hotel room in Barbados at 6 am in the morning on my own, then I realised Mandy had not been to bed and had not come back with me the night before.Then the door opened and my very desheveled wife minus her pantys returned to our room.After a bit of arguing and evasion she admitted she had spent the night with the young Black barman Paul who had been flirting with her all night our marriage changed forever that night.
changed for the better, right?

For good or bad? This sounds like a cheating wife, not cuckoldry.

For good or bad? This sounds like a cheating wife, not cuckoldry.
technically, before this became the "lifestyle" it is today, that is pretty much what cuckoldry meant. A woman cheated and if the guy found out but was too weak or whatever to do anything about it, he was cuckolded. A lot of times it just meant you got cheated on and is used that way throughout lots of classic literature. This lifestyle, whether some of you like it or not, is based on at some level feelings of inadequacy, submission/domination, etc. Even if you and your partner sat down and talked about living out this fantasy in this nice mutual way, it's still based on the fact that hubby ain't pounding that pussy like a hung black man can. Lot's of cucks or cuck wannabes developed these feelings the hard way, by getting cheated on, or the girl you have a crush on in high school that you adore and worship sees you as a "friend" and then you hear how she's fucked the whole football team, actually not the whole team, just the black guys. And then you start jacking off to your jealousy. Why are people here trying to make this lifestyle so P.C?

What if the man forgives his wife for her indiscretion? Or just shrugs his shoulders and doesnt care? Or he lets his wife play because he isnt jealous and has no problem letting her fool around?

If theres no sexual emotional component to it, then cuckoldry doesnt apply.

What if the man forgives his wife for her indiscretion? Or just shrugs his shoulders and doesnt care? Or he lets his wife play because he isnt jealous and has no problem letting her fool around?

If theres no sexual emotional component to it, then cuckoldry doesnt apply.
You're kind of proving my point with that last post. If he forgives then that implies she stops and is asking forgiveness, or submitting to him in some moral form. If he doesn't care, then I guess it's not but that would also imply he feels no inadequacy and therefore would cheat himself if he so desires to. And the other thing about letting her play, again that would imply an open relationship which I already said was different. Cuckolding and all that is pretty much the woman plays and the man stays faithful. No matter if it was the guy's idea and they sat down together and decided to do it, that kink, the fact that that gets you off, implies you have some feelings of inadequacy but it turns you on to give into it.

If a man has no feelings about his wife having sex with others while he stays faithful, then that man cannot be a cuckold. If he also fools around with woman with the consent of his wife, then they are swingers.

Nope. Theres a difference between cheating wives, cuckoldry and hot wifery.
I really want her to make me her cuck and feed me cream pies. I decided to stop fucking her, She has a very high sex drive I will get her off with vibrating dildos and eating her pussy. We have talked about her fucking other men but she shuts it down. It's been over a moth since I stuck my dick in her.

Back