I am Candace *newbie*

candeski

Female
Hi I am new here, new to swinging/swapping or cheating for that matter. I am 27 and my Hubby is 42. He has been after me to cheat on him, or have an affair, or add another person to our love making for a long time. I am kinda giving in by joining this site, and i even created a new email for ME only...so baby steps but I am taking that first step.

I resisted at first but I have to admit I love the idea of being with another man and still being able to stay married to my hubby! He loves the idea too and has already experienced this with his first wife (Who passed away) ...so he knows what to expect....I don't....yet. So if you are interested, please be patient with me. I am serious about doing this but I want to get to know people before I commit.....when I commit I take it seriously, so I think, well I hope...I am worth taking time to get to know. So lets email or chat or whatever ok? We are both open minded and I will discuss anything you like or answer any questions..... candeski@yahoo.com

Hi I am new here, new to swinging/swapping or cheating for that matter. I am 27 and my Hubby is 42. He has been after me to cheat on him, or have an affair, or add another person to our love making for a long time. I am kinda giving in by joining this site, and i even created a new email for ME only...so baby steps but I am taking that first step.

I resisted at first but I have to admit I love the idea of being with another man and still being able to stay married to my hubby! He loves the idea too and has already experienced this with his first wife (Who passed away) ...so he knows what to expect....I don't....yet. So if you are interested, please be patient with me. I am serious about doing this but I want to get to know people before I commit.....when I commit I take it seriously, so I think, well I hope...I am worth taking time to get to know. So lets email or chat or whatever ok? We are both open minded and I will discuss anything you like or answer any questions..... candeski@yahoo.com[/quote] WELCUM SWEET LAY.... May all your dreams cum true....

look at my avatar?tell me can you see yourself munching on this log in front of your man????????????????? i would make you melt and then jell you back together.... 10'inches by 6 and a half how i would love to see the look on your face as i am entering you.....

look at my avatar?tell me can you see yourself munching on this log in front of your man????????????????? i would make you melt and then jell you back together.... 10'inches by 6 and a half how i would love to see the look on your face as i am entering you.....
Yeah... I mean GOD that's huge.... I am not even 5' tall so it's a lot more for me to handle than a normal sized woman but that would not stop me from trying! Lol. Would love to taste it.... With or without my hubby watching :)

yeah , it looks like your favorite movie star waiting to be kissed , hubby not present then you would really enjoy it to the fullest... i'm 6'4 so it would be easy to pack you in my arms while your pussy is doing push-ups on my monster , thats hot... would love to talk private???

yeah , it looks like your favorite movie star waiting to be kissed , hubby not present then you would really enjoy it to the fullest... i'm 6'4 so it would be easy to pack you in my arms while your pussy is doing push-ups on my monster , thats hot... would love to talk private???
You REALLY wana talk to ME privately? Awesome! I am at work now though and can't do 'chat' til I get home later. That's why I am on the site cause I can do messages if I am careful at work lol :)

Back