I am Candace *newbie*

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by candeski, Jun 27, 2012.

1. candeski

candeski New Member

Hi I am new here, new to swinging/swapping or cheating for that matter. I am 27 and my Hubby is 42. He has been after me to cheat on him, or have an affair, or add another person to our love making for a long time. I am kinda giving in by joining this site, and i even created a new email for ME only...so baby steps but I am taking that first step.

I resisted at first but I have to admit I love the idea of being with another man and still being able to stay married to my hubby! He loves the idea too and has already experienced this with his first wife (Who passed away) ...so he knows what to expect....I don't....yet. So if you are interested, please be patient with me. I am serious about doing this but I want to get to know people before I commit.....when I commit I take it seriously, so I think, well I hope...I am worth taking time to get to know. So lets email or chat or whatever ok? We are both open minded and I will discuss anything you like or answer any questions..... candeski@yahoo.com

Bruce and BIGnBad like this.
  2. SocalBrotha

SocalBrotha Active Member

US
    Welcome to the site, I hope you find what your looking for. Where are you from?

3. candeski

candeski New Member

Thank you! We are from NY :)

4. CoochiePoundah

CoochiePoundah Member

Canada
    Welcome to the site and hope you have alot of fun

5. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

6. candeski

candeski New Member

Thank you! I hope so too :)

7. straightdrop

tell me your ideal cock and gentleman in your dreams or fantasies????????????? your truely sexy.....

8. candeski

candeski New Member

Black men are ideal sexually so I guess a generously endowed black man who knew how to make me melt would be my ideal lover.

theshaw81 likes this.
  9. straightdrop

look at my avatar?tell me can you see yourself munching on this log in front of your man????????????????? i would make you melt and then jell you back together.... 10'inches by 6 and a half how i would love to see the look on your face as i am entering you.....

10. candeski

candeski New Member

Yeah... I mean GOD that's huge.... I am not even 5' tall so it's a lot more for me to handle than a normal sized woman but that would not stop me from trying! Lol. Would love to taste it.... With or without my hubby watching :)

theshaw81 and K9foru like this.
  11. straightdrop

yeah , it looks like your favorite movie star waiting to be kissed , hubby not present then you would really enjoy it to the fullest... i'm 6'4 so it would be easy to pack you in my arms while your pussy is doing push-ups on my monster , thats hot... would love to talk private???

12. candeski

candeski New Member

You REALLY wana talk to ME privately? Awesome! I am at work now though and can't do 'chat' til I get home later. That's why I am on the site cause I can do messages if I am careful at work lol :)

theshaw81 likes this.
  13. straightdrop

i'll be on later around 9 so if you wanna keep this hot convo going then just let me know sexy...;)

14. candeski

candeski New Member

Omg YES I def wanna get to know you! If u wana add me on yahoo messenger I am candeski@yahoo.co
    If u already added me there I will look for u when I get on to chat :)

theshaw81 and taye like this.
  15. straightdrop

its a date , wanna get to know you btter too... see you later on queen of queens... sexy...

16. candeski

candeski New Member

Kk see u soon I hope! Huggs

17. straightdrop

huggs and licks to U... enjoy yourday because tonight is my time to shine.... dont work to hard...

18. CoochiePoundah

CoochiePoundah Member

Canada
    Oh yeah!!! Hope you two have fun!!

19. Bruce

Bruce Active Member

Welcome to the site :)

20. mike 12incher

mike 12incher Member

i add you to yahoo!