I am calling Bull ******* on Something

BBC4pussy

Male
Gold Member
Okay so here it is, i am calling BULLSHIT on this. You know when you see postings like white couple looking for black Dick or White woman looking for black Dick. Well BULLSHIT you aint looking you are teasing. How did i come to this conclusion, well i live in reality that is how, unless you live in a all white state or majority white state there are black men every where and chances are one of not a thousand would be more than happy to bust that black Dick cherry. So here it is, BULLSHIT to those posters, if you want black dick you would have had it before your posted.

What say you guys?

I would tend to agree that there are black men everywhere. However it is arguable that a white couple or a white woman seeking a black male may be unsure how to connect. I think that a lot of white couples or singles would be too intimidated to go into a all black or predominantly black club. I tend to recommend that if a couple or a single woman is looking for an IR hookup they should seek out a local swingers club. There are a lot of fakes here but I do find it plausible that someone comes to this site seeking to meet someone because they don't know how to go about meeting someone from the social circle they live in.

I disagree! It is much more difficult than you would believe for a number of reasons. When you are a middle-aged couple or white female living in a primarily white suburban area, the chances of meeting the right black man are slim. If you do not frequent bars a lot, are not into adult clubs, and are selective in the people you meet, then it becomes even more difficult. My wife wants an educated, clean, discreet, respectful, attractive, safe, disease free, black man to satisfy her curiousity. Most of the responses we have gotten from on-line services, ads, chat rooms, etc. have not provided any opportunties with anyone close by and most are not the type she would want to meet. How do you meet someone, build trust, and feel comfortable enough to take that next step? She is not going to hook up with just anyone because he is black.

If I man up enough to tell my girlfriend about my interest, and if she goes for it, we would use the internet to reach out to some bulls. Yea there may be plenty of time wasters but its not as simple as walking up to a random black man and saying hey, please bang my girl

.... i am calling BULLSHIT on this. You know when you see postings like white couple looking for black Dick or White woman looking for black Dick. Well BULLSHIT you aint looking you are teasing. How did i come to this conclusion, well i live in reality that is how ... So here it is, BULLSHIT to those posters, if you want black dick you would have had it before your posted.

What say you guys?

That's quite an accomplishment, actually, and we like to award Accomplishments here ... Congratulations!

pic_diploma-SlowLearner.jpg

One reason people advertise to find people on sites like these is because they know that at least everyone here has the same desires in common. Just as those into BDSM look for play partners on BDSM oriented sites.

With finding a group of people sharing the same focus as the starting point, weeding through the fakes is easier than and safer than approaching strangers on the street.

I disagree! It is much more difficult than you would believe for a number of reasons. When you are a middle-aged couple or white female living in a primarily white suburban area, the chances of meeting the right black man are slim. If you do not frequent bars a lot, are not into adult clubs, and are selective in the people you meet, then it becomes even more difficult. My wife wants an educated, clean, discreet, respectful, attractive, safe, disease free, black man to satisfy her curiousity. Most of the responses we have gotten from on-line services, ads, chat rooms, etc. have not provided any opportunties with anyone close by and most are not the type she would want to meet. How do you meet someone, build trust, and feel comfortable enough to take that next step? She is not going to hook up with just anyone because he is black.

....what they said......

I think ole boy is right for the most part. I've had memberships both paid and unpaid on various sites and have yet to have any serious conversations about meeting. One thing that stands out is the heading states "looking for fun this weekend" but they've or she has been a member for three years. Are you really still looking for fun this weekend? Probably not. I also think that there's a chance that the websites could throttle and only allow connections when they want them to happen. For example, I've been on the west coast, logged on a site that I had been using on the east coast and all of sudden people right in my hometown who weren't looking for bulls, seeders, bbcs or whatever name we are given are now looking. Yet we I got back, all of the seekers where not local. Also when I look at a profile and the person is oh so in need and then I don't see any testimonies but lots of followers I know that the person(s) are bullshitters. Especially, if once again they've or she have been a member for three years. All said and done there is more dick than willing pussy.

@MacNFries that ******* was funny.

@MJ have you seen the dudes in these interracial photos? Ashy elbows and knees, nappy chest hair, and pussle guts (for my Southern friends). I guess they could be educated. If they are ashy then I guess they are clean... that's a sure sign. Disease free-how do you know unless you test on the spot? If that's not gonna happen strap up. Discreet-can you say face shot, tats, and bullet wound scars. Respectful...I wouldn't walk in saying "hey, get on the floor and suck this dick" well unless we had already discussed it. Attractive...men are handsome and also ashy elbows, knees, ...If they aren't safe, I would hope that the site would help you track them down and also if you really did get to know them before bowing the almighty BBC.

I could call out some people who said they wanted to meet then when I said I was willing to travel, it was oh let's just share pics. WTF.

I know, I know, it sounds like I'm griping. I am in a way, but I've wanted to type this for sooooo long and then Mr. BBC4pussy stepped owt and up and I thought why the fuck not.

Sorry for the long response, being an educated, clean, discreet, respectful, safe, disease free, black man makes me type alot.

@Sexy Kitty, I now of several black men who live in Vegas who are between at least 44, 6ft 3 in and willing to please.
Don't understand about the one cock pic. Is it just one on their profile or do they just in box you one. I'm sure if you asked they would send you pics doing various things like the dishes, playing basketball, working, watching tv.

On the other hand of if you 're just a pic collector then they may want you to move on.

Well welcome to the age of information & communication...I'm educated,clean,discreet,respectful,rather attractive,very safe,disease free,well read & I do consider most of my black male friends to be equally the same...I don't frequent bars or adult clubs... your a few hundred miles from where I'm located but it seem like your on a different planet...Come to Cleveland ,Ohio & you'll find what you seek!!!!!!!

@SK that's funny and no it's not me. I wouldn't and couldn't ever look like that. I'm, however sure , there is someone out there, maybe waaay out there for him.lol Besides I believe in being discreet so there wouldn't be a face pic owt there like that of me.

@SK UtahBCC responded to your inquiry. He's in utah and I'm guessing if he doesn't live in SL he's willing to travel. Not that you have to kiss and tell, but what was your response to his reply? Athough you know his endgame I'm sure you and your hubby would've found a way to delay it until the time was right.

Ok, now I know that there's some truth to what I said. The behind the screen folks throttle, monitor and change things. Which is why I always check for mistakes before posting. In an earlier post, I responded to JackMack because his post had a pic with the "n word". My response had the "n word", but it was changed to "black" which totally changed the context of what I was posting. My guess is that they couldn't change JM post because of the attachment.

Well, I have to say I am looking and yes my main problem is there are NO black guys in my state so I have to try and find someone who will meet me in Vegas... I did find one black guy here and was like 5'3 I don't want to be the one picking him up and fucking him...... I would rather be picked up by a huge Black man and have him have his way with me:) So yes I am looking........ and yes it is a challenge and it seems that most the black men I have chatted with have one fucking cock pick and that is it (why is that???)
LMAO, I glad I have more than one of MINE!!!:);)

lol at BM also. I guess most guys think that if it's erect then one pic should be enough. I have more than one also. Just in case it get's lost, but I have thought about posting a collage.

I joined this site because I just moved to a new state and no joke....I havnt seen one black guy in the 3months iv been here. Depressing :/

Back