I am calling Bull ******* on Something

We started using profiled sites about two years ago to find an extra man for me to enjoy...luckily a black guy responded to my ad and we now enhance our LS with B2W...

That's quite an accomplishment, actually, and we like to award Accomplishments here ... Congratulations!

View attachment 201705
Okay so here it is, i am calling BULLSHIT on this. You know when you see postings like white couple looking for black Dick or White woman looking for black Dick. Well BULLSHIT you aint looking you are teasing. How did i come to this conclusion, well i live in reality that is how, unless you live in a all white state or majority white state there are black men every where and chances are one of not a thousand would be more than happy to bust that black Dick cherry. So here it is, BULLSHIT to those posters, if you want black dick you would have had it before your posted.

What say you guys?
I totally agree

Okay so here it is, i am calling BULLSHIT on this. You know when you see postings like white couple looking for black Dick or White woman looking for black Dick. Well BULLSHIT you aint looking you are teasing. How did i come to this conclusion, well i live in reality that is how, unless you live in a all white state or majority white state there are black men every where and chances are one of not a thousand would be more than happy to bust that black Dick cherry. So here it is, BULLSHIT to those posters, if you want black dick you would have had it before your posted.

What say you guys?

Well not that I've ever posted in the manner you talk about but if I did, it would be valid. Not too many black guys where I live.

I was into it back before the internet let people make BS posts. You had to pay for an ad and wait on a letter. This was in the 90's. We got a lot of real responses back then and watched a couple of my exes fuck lots of black cock. The main problem back then was that the occasional black man who promised 8" delivered 6.5" but since I only have 5" it was still big next to me.

I disagree! It is much more difficult than you would believe for a number of reasons. When you are a middle-aged couple or white female living in a primarily white suburban area, the chances of meeting the right black man are slim. If you do not frequent bars a lot, are not into adult clubs, and are selective in the people you meet, then it becomes even more difficult. My wife wants an educated, clean, discreet, respectful, attractive, safe, disease free, black man to satisfy her curiousity. Most of the responses we have gotten from on-line services, ads, chat rooms, etc. have not provided any opportunties with anyone close by and most are not the type she would want to meet. How do you meet someone, build trust, and feel comfortable enough to take that next step? She is not going to hook up with just anyone because he is black.

Even I don't feel comfortable throwing myself on someone who may not be interested, such as at a bar, and I don't like wearing slutty looking clothes in my normal life, so the only way to meet guys is generally online. This venue is as good as any, better than most.

I think ole boy is right for the most part. I've had memberships both paid and unpaid on various sites and have yet to have any serious conversations about meeting. One thing that stands out is the heading states "looking for fun this weekend" but they've or she has been a member for three years. Are you really still looking for fun this weekend? Probably not.

1) I joined Ashley Madison and my first hotwife experiences were solo hookups with (usually) Caucasian men at hotels. Almost to a man, they told me they had been a member for 2+ years and I was the first woman they'd met.

2) Regarding "Looking for fun this weekend"... for me at least, that's the only way I can do it. I have no idea whether family or work will suddenly invade my home or require my attendance until very late in any given week.

Once I know that hubby and I will have the weekend exclusively to ourselves, and if I've freshly waxed and primped (it's a girl thing), then *I WANT TO PLAY, DAMMIT* but it's really hard to find guys on short notice who aren't already booked up with other plans, so I have to post exactly the kind of note you described as being not plausible. For me, it's the typical situation.

Yes this site is full of fakes, phonies and liars. It's just a way for people to fetishsize black men without having to actually make the effort to interact with them like regular human beings in real life. Like all corners of the internet 95% of it is just a front.

Back