I am calling Bull ******* on Something

I may be one of relatively few, but I am 100% real woman. Willing to skype to prove it. But don't expect me to build up the confidence in you to show you the goodies if we don't work on building some sort of connection first. If I can't trust you, then it just ain't gonna happen until I do.

it doesnt take long to figure out this place is full of fakes who are just looking to masturbate. fake white women profiles, fake black men profiles, fake stories and posts - all tailored to fit their specific sub-fetish of this "BBC fantasy".

and whatever floats your boat i guess.. though the only people who end up losing out here are the few real black men who happen to log on. they either become consumed with the false sense of confidence that all white women will bow to them in the real world, or their self esteem gets lowered since they feel they dont measure up to the expectations of the "BBC" since a lot of black men are average, even quite small in the penis department.

my advice: ask early on to go on skype, or meet in real life. if the conversation gets cold, or excuses like "i dont have skype" etc etc are involved...you know you got catfished. thats the only real way to know, since it seems some people have no life and go to great lengths to find pics of a girl that look similar to a girl in an interracial sex pic, photoshop something on a sign a girl is holding...etc...
A lot depends on what a person wants out of this site. I agree with pretty much everything in the above post. Regardless of whether you use the cyber world or the real world hooking up can be difficult and risky. Your best bets are to be upfront with what you expect and drop people that don't keep their end of the bargain. Very few people are entirely honest about themselves. There are a lot of out and out fakes here, and there are people that are older, heavier, or less appealing than they would have you believe. ALWAYS be cautious.

I occasionally get requests to meet or someone wants pictures. I have no interest in either. I am on this site to share thoughts and opinions with others that share the lifestyle that I enjoy. I don't post pictures because i value my privacy and having my personal life in the public view would not be beneficial to me professionally.

I still feel the best and safest way to enjoy the IR lifestyle is to form a group, be selective on membership, and restrict activity between the sheets to members of the group. In my case nearly all the members are over 40 so there is a certain level of maturity. Being a no show is considered a serious breach of etiquette. and there is no concern that I might be bedding a psychopath that intends to ******* me.

Well, I have to say I am looking and yes my main problem is there are NO black guys in my state so I have to try and find someone who will meet me in Vegas... I did find one black guy here and was like 5'3 I don't want to be the one picking him up and fucking him...... I would rather be picked up by a huge Black man and have him have his way with me:) So yes I am looking........ and yes it is a challenge and it seems that most the black men I have chatted with have one fucking cock pick and that is it (why is that???)

plenty of guys willing to help a lady out in Las Vegas

Not just the site, but the internet in general. You have to know most of what is on the internet and this site aren't real. I have been with some real white Minnesota and Wisconsin couples who are into this lifestyle, but very few and very far between. I find it hard to believe that black men are that hard to find. I live in a very white state and I see us all over the place.

75% here is bullshit!!!! If your real.... Just be who you say you are. And be clear on your intentions! There are alot of factors, like distance...... And being sure who your getting to know! The Internet is a crazy morbit place now. Also watch your content....Everyone here is not just looking to be breed, or all that weird stuff! Some women here, are scared off by some of the men here, and the comments they make. And white men be sure you and your wife are on the same page! Meaning it may be your fantasy, of seeing her with a black guy.... But not hers! Be sure shes willing to make that leap. And just you just pushing her..... So you can fulfill yours dreams, of serving a black man.....Lol! Last people, use your common sense.... And just put things in perspective! Then you will see who's real or fake!View attachment 203152

On your last part about being on the same page, you are so right. A while ago, I was talking with a white hubby who wanted to see his wife with a black man. They lived in South Dakota and drove to St. Paul on business. He tried to play me off as "an old friend of his." His wife was suspicious. We all had lunch. He told me to try hitting on her - she'll loosen up. We went swimming in the hotel pool and she was very icy towards me. We were in the sauna. She excused herself and he went after her to talk. Well, he later came out and said his wife flipped out. Later, he and I talked through email and he told me his little surprise caused a lot of marital problems. She never knew he had this fetish. So, reality and fantasy are completely different and if your wife isn't on board, don't surprise her. Brothers, be careful.

"..... white men be sure you and your wife are on the same page! Meaning it may be your fantasy, of seeing her with a black guy.... But not hers! Be sure shes willing to make that leap. And just you just pushing her ..... use your common sense.... And just put things in perspective!

My ******* often says "the world is full of good intentions". I often talk with guys who are wanting to get their wives interested in being with other men, not necessarily just black men, but in general. There are a lot of steps between "wanting" and it actually happening, however. They come to these cuckold sites and just assume that everyone must be doing it, and that their own wives would want to do it, when in fact, wife sharing still only encompasses a small % of couples. I'm amazed every day as to how little guys really know about their wives ... you'd think that, after being together for 5-10 years, they'd know what their wives like or don't like, but guys don't. I think it has a big part to do with the lack of communication within the marriage. My wife opened my eyes years ago when she shared the book "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" by John Gray. It points out many of the differences between men & women, and why men & women do things & reason so differently.

The number of steps to wife sharing, and cuckolding are often as many as like baking a cake ... you don't just take the cake mix out of the box and serve it as a cake. You got to mix it with its other ingredients, then put it in the oven and bake it for its required time. And it certainly helps if everyone you are baking the cake for, actually wants to have cake. :smoke:

My ******* often says "the world is full of good intentions". I often talk with guys who are wanting to get their wives interested in being with other men, not necessarily just black men, but in general. There are a lot of steps between "wanting" and it actually happening, however. They come to these cuckold sites and just assume that everyone must be doing it, and that their own wives would want to do it, when in fact, wife sharing still only encompasses a small % of couples. I'm amazed every day as to how little guys really know about their wives ... you'd think that, after being together for 5-10 years, they'd know what their wives like or don't like, but guys don't. I think it has a big part to do with the lack of communication within the marriage. My wife opened my eyes years ago when she shared the book "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" by John Gray. It points out many of the differences between men & women, and why men & women do things & reason so differently.

The number of steps to wife sharing, and cuckolding are often as many as like baking a cake ... you don't just take the cake mix out of the box and serve it as a cake. You got to mix it with its other ingredients, then put it in the oven and bake it for its required time. And it certainly helps if everyone you are baking the cake for, actually wants to have cake. :smoke:

well said, i have friends who are married and they got married after high school, so the wife had never been with another man. well after 15 years of being married he came home and out of the blue asked his wife if they could have a three some, well she said no. that should have been it, but he kept on and kept on she gave in they had their first three some, with another woman. well that was not good enough, he wanted one with another guy, she said no, well you guessed it she gave in and they did. well this should have been the end of it, he came home and asked for it again this time with a black guy, she said what the hell she enjoyed it and so she did. well he did not like her reaction to the encounter ( she actually got off hard), so he said no more. nope is what she said , her exact words " i like swinging and i like it with black men, you dont like it divorce me", so they swing and she only fucks black men her words i have a white dick at home dont need another one. now here is the funny thing, he actually checks her miles in the morning and checks them when she gets home. she has a black lover she sees once a week and he cant stand it. but he wont divorce her. so he comes to me and asks aint this fucked up. my words to him was these " she never wanted to do it in the first place, you kept pestering her and she gave in, " you took took the girl off the farm and to the big city, no you want to take her back to the farm, aint going to happen. to her you were the best thing since sliced bred and you fucked that up"

so yeah fellas know your wife and make sure you are not pestering her.

On your last part about being on the same page, you are so right. A while ago, I was talking with a white hubby who wanted to see his wife with a black man. They lived in South Dakota and drove to St. Paul on business. He tried to play me off as "an old friend of his." His wife was suspicious. We all had lunch. He told me to try hitting on her - she'll loosen up. We went swimming in the hotel pool and she was very icy towards me. We were in the sauna. She excused herself and he went after her to talk. Well, he later came out and said his wife flipped out. Later, he and I talked through email and he told me his little surprise caused a lot of marital problems. She never knew he had this fetish. So, reality and fantasy are completely different and if your wife isn't on board, don't surprise her. Brothers, be careful.
Quite a few years ago before I got into the group a guy a slightly knew invited me to do a threesome with his wife. He assured me that she was on board and wanted to try something new. I arrive, she figures out why I am there, turns out he wanted to surprise her. The ******* hit the fan big, she's screaming at me to get out because she is calling the cops, screaming at him for setting her up for "some n----- to ******* her" Not a good situation, I of course left immediately. They ended up getting divorced within a year or two. Lesson I learned was always talk to the female half

I agree with most of your posting, but there are some people that made an account just to access this site; Rather or not they act on anything, is thier bussiness. Like all internet forums, fakes are everywhere. Also, a lot of people rather just talk then actually meet, and thats all good too. Do what I do, use the cam; It removes all doubt.
Very simple and pretty much fool proof to know who your talking to. It would be a lot easier to steal pictures of someonethat it would to have someone fill it for a fake for a video chat.

Quite a few years ago before I got into the group a guy a slightly knew invited me to do a threesome with his wife. He assured me that she was on board and wanted to try something new. I arrive, she figures out why I am there, turns out he wanted to surprise her. The ******* hit the fan big, she's screaming at me to get out because she is calling the cops, screaming at him for setting her up for "some n----- to ******* her" Not a good situation, I of course left immediately. They ended up getting divorced within a year or two. Lesson I learned was always talk to the female half
Terrible story, but lessoned learned.

.... I got into the group a guy a slightly knew invited me to do a threesome with his wife. He assured me that she was on board and wanted to try something new. .... The ******* hit the fan big, she's screaming at me to get out because she is calling the cops, screaming at him .... They ended up getting divorced within a year or two. Lesson I learned was always talk to the female half

Yup, and I guess he got what he deserved ... and he was a certified bonehead if ever there was one, I think.

pic_bonehead-certified.jpg

agrees with minnblkm my encounters have been in places where there are a few of us. about 6 years ago this amazon in denver, co was creaming me to dance with her. i told her no because i thought she was tripping. after about 3 pleas and sending over her friends, i said yes. as we were dancing she leans in tries to kiss me and says, "i love you because you're black". when her friends realized i was to do her they got her the hell outta dodge. i also had a simliar experience in san fran.

Back