I am calling Bull ******* on Something

I disagree! It is much more difficult than you would believe for a number of reasons. When you are a middle-aged couple or white female living in a primarily white suburban area, the chances of meeting the right black man are slim. If you do not frequent bars a lot, are not into adult clubs, and are selective in the people you meet, then it becomes even more difficult. My wife wants an educated, clean, discreet, respectful, attractive, safe, disease free, black man to satisfy her curiousity. Most of the responses we have gotten from on-line services, ads, chat rooms, etc. have not provided any opportunties with anyone close by and most are not the type she would want to meet. How do you meet someone, build trust, and feel comfortable enough to take that next step? She is not going to hook up with just anyone because he is black.

You can disagree all you want, but when it comes down to it, you aren't looking you are hoping. You wanna know how you can tell if a man (black or white) is educated talk them and dont just assume by looks. This is a stereotype that a lot of non-black people have about black men. If we have dreads, bald heads, baggy clothing or maybe we don't speak the way you think a educated person should speak then hell they must be ignorant or may not have passed the the 9th grade or some other stereotype . They would be wrong, something that the larger white society has failed to realize or think about is this, black people move between sometimes three worlds one where its all black and we have our flare our own way of speaking , one where we work and the other is when we are in the company of divergent ethnic groups. If that does not speak of educated i dont know what does , to know when to do both or all three is intellect at its finest. No i am not saying go fuck the first black man you see, just like i would not fuck the first white woman i see, but if you are over 30 then you should have some instincts about people and maybe you should use them. So in short put your big boy's or girl's underwear on. Not trying to be disrespectful here, just a observation.

i read 2 posts first and third, if you want to !@#$%^&* with a black man, you go on a swinger site, like us... and you'll find. Most, here are just fantasmer, you can see that by the myth about all black men had a dick like a horse.. it's false, i tested the site about dick size, and i've a bigger dick than the africans average. And i knew that, because to have threesome withh my gf, fucked with girls who love to !@#$%^&* with arabs or blacks men, i was bigger than everything they have met. I believe many years to this myth, before to !@#$%^&* in threesome.... because i must find with my gf and there was so many mythomans that i can't say, and when we fucked, i was very sad to can't find a big beef like mandingo or lex. I'm not cuckhold, i love mix color, i love to see a little girl on a big dick... biggest = better. And i never found anything big like me or bigger. Ok perhaps there is some here, and this is really exceptionnel to find more than 8".
So, ok if you are a small dick, and you are a sissy white boy, it's easy to find a 16cm dick very big... but if you are a strong man, with a big and large dick, it's really hard to find the same thing or better. The first came 7 times, and can't do it more than 2 hours, it was really really boring !
And my gf do it in dp, anal, deepthroat and she lick the balls... i did her education. Then it's not interesting to find a guy who can't fuck correctly, and be quite, there is also black men like this, and many. It's really boring to arg to your gf to try to orgasm, or simulate because the guy is bad.

You can disagree all you want, but when it comes down to it, you aren't looking you are hoping. You wanna know how you can tell if a man (black or white) is educated talk them and dont just assume by looks. This is a stereotype that a lot of non-black people have about black men. If we have dreads, bald heads, baggy clothing or maybe we don't speak the way you think a educated person should speak then hell they must be ignorant or may not have passed the the 9th grade or some other stereotype . They would be wrong, something that the larger white society has failed to realize or think about is this, black people move between sometimes three worlds one where its all black and we have our flare our own way of speaking , one where we work and the other is when we are in the company of divergent ethnic groups. If that does not speak of educated i dont know what does , to know when to do both or all three is intellect at its finest. No i am not saying go fuck the first black man you see, just like i would not fuck the first white woman i see, but if you are over 30 then you should have some instincts about people and maybe you should use them. So in short put your big boy's or girl's underwear on. Not trying to be disrespectful here, just a observation.

Yes I will disagree all I want thank you and when it comes down to it I do know how to tell if someone is educated or not. In my comment I made no references to how a person dresses or speaks, however, you chose to interprit it a certain way. I also believe that many black people have the same stereotype about white people so please don't turn this into some racial debate because there are good and bad about every race on the planet. White people "move between worlds" too...I live in an entirely white suburban area because this is where I grew up, work in a very diverse environment where I respect cultural differences, and have traveled to places where I am clearly a minority. What you fail to realize is that we share many of the same frustrations and meeting other singles or couples is not as easy as you want to believe...in fact, it becomes more difficult the older you become.

I am everything you've described and more. I don't think it's that hard to find the black man you're looking for. Try living in Canada it's harder to find anyone that's serious out here.

So if you think that you are everything I am looking for and more, and you think it isn't that difficult to find, then start a communication that would lead to convincing me that we are a match. So many men send one pic of their cock only (probably fake) and say "hey baby, I got what you need just travel 1,200 miles and come get it." Yeah, like that's gonna do it.

Yes I will disagree all I want thank you and when it comes down to it I do know how to tell if someone is educated or not. In my comment I made no references to how a person dresses or speaks, however, you chose to interpret it a certain way. I also believe that many black people have the same stereotype about white people so please don't turn this into some racial debate because there are good and bad about every race on the planet. White people "move between worlds" too...I live in an entirely white suburban area because this is where I grew up, work in a very diverse environment where I respect cultural differences, and have traveled to places where I am clearly a minority. What you fail to realize is that we share many of the same frustrations and meeting other singles or couples is not as easy as you want to believe...in fact, it becomes more difficult the older you become.

You know what, no one is interrupting anything any way, i am calling BS. And i am not trying to bring race into anything, i am just stating the obvious. Now when i was a kid my grandfather use to have this saying (god bless his soul), throw a rock into a crowd of dogs and the one that yelped is the one that got hit (no i am not calling anyone a dog), he use to use that on us when he could not figure out who did something and no one wanted to admit it. So are you admitting that you are not looking but hoping? If you live in such a diverse neighborhood then why aren't you around black men, why would you have to go to black clubs? Yeah i am calling Bull *******, because that is just what it is BULL *******.

You know what, no one is interrupting anything any way, i am calling BS. And i am not trying to bring race into anything, i am just stating the obvious. Now when i was a kid my grandfather use to have this saying (god bless his soul), throw a rock into a crowd of dogs and the one that yelped is the one that got hit (no i am not calling anyone a dog), he use to use that on us when he could not figure out who did something and no one wanted to admit it. So are you admitting that you are not looking but hoping? If you live in such a diverse neighborhood then why aren't you around black men, why would you have to go to black clubs? Yeah i am calling Bull *******, because that is just what it is BULL *******.
The TRUTH.

i am new on that site but not on interracial lifestyle
do i need to prove myself??

momforblack ... you don't need to prove a thing here as far as I'm concerned. I'll accept you at your word unless your BS gets too heavy and ridiculous. You know it's not nice to tease the natives, right? Look forward to hearing what you have to say, actually. :D

all I'm going to saying the topic is so true. you have people on here who want to watch their gf/wife fuck a BBC it's all a lie. it may be true that some black men put up fake cocks. it all fall back in the same pattern some women put up fake pussy shots and body shots. if people on site was so serious about getting some BBC then were are the stories from the hook ups. i have been watching still site and the only thing i see is husband trying to get their wife hooked up with some BBC where are all the single women looking for BBC. It's a lot of people on here and you haven't seen no one state they hooked up with someone from this site. if i had to make a guess I'm going to call it like the topic stated. A NUFF SAID.

i am new on that site but not on interracial lifestyle
do i need to prove myself??
okay Mom no one is talking about proving one's self, personally i could care less if some one is fake or not because i dont depend on sites like this to get laid. What i am talking about are those people who post crap like looking for a black man or i want to see my wife go black. Knowing full well they have not spoken to wife about it, or have no intentions on follow through. You know the ones that post seeking a BBC in such and such city, but then when some one replies to their posting there is no acknowledgement on their posting that they have read the replies?

Works both ways .... we are genuine couple looking for the right Guy/s .
However the number of times we've struck up a dialect and then the minute we ask to exchange phots and emails .... SILENCE !!
Seems a lot of fake or bullshit black guys too

Works both ways .... we are genuine couple looking for the right Guy/s .
However the number of times we've struck up a dialect and then the minute we ask to exchange phots and emails .... SILENCE !!
Seems a lot of fake or bullshit black guys too

well Rachel you may be right, but i suspect they were not black or they were pic collectors. Take this example, a person contacted me on this site asked for my yahoo ID which i gave to them. Well turns out this person was a male not part of a couple, then proceeded to tell me he is a facilitator for white women who wants black dick. So then he went on to tell me that he needed a full body nude picture of me so he can show the women. Yeah, if you are laughing so was I, i was thinking to myself dude " my name aint Johnny Dumbass and i was not born last night.

It does take all types, but i would not know about the males because i am not because i am not looking for dick.

well Rachel you may be right, but i suspect they were not black or they were pic collectors. Take this example, a person contacted me on this site asked for my yahoo ID which i gave to them. Well turns out this person was a male not part of a couple, then proceeded to tell me he is a facilitator for white women who wants black dick. So then he went on to tell me that he needed a full body nude picture of me so he can show the women. Yeah, if you are laughing so was I, i was thinking to myself dude " my name aint Johnny Dumbass and i was not born last night.

It does take all types, but i would not know about the males because i am not because i am not looking for dick.
Yeh think you have a point .... certainly are some strange people on here... so frustrating at times tho.
Just wish they would all front up so everyone is on an even keel.
Have nothing against individual fetishes and encourage everyones fantasies..... JUST BE HONEST ABOUT WHO YOU ARE !! ......Thats all we ask ;)

75% here is bullshit!!!! If your real.... Just be who you say you are. And be clear on your intentions! There are alot of factors, like distance...... And being sure who your getting to know! The Internet is a crazy morbit place now. Also watch your content....Everyone here is not just looking to be breed, or all that weird stuff! Some women here, are scared off by some of the men here, and the comments they make. And white men be sure you and your wife are on the same page! Meaning it may be your fantasy, of seeing her with a black guy.... But not hers! Be sure shes willing to make that leap. And just you just pushing her..... So you can fulfill yours dreams, of serving a black man.....Lol! Last people, use your common sense.... And just put things in perspective! Then you will see who's real or fake!tumblr_m7cc7yjXq21qgocy3o1_500.gif

Yeh think you have a point .... certainly are some strange people on here... so frustrating at times tho.
Just wish they would all front up so everyone is on an even keel.
Have nothing against individual fetishes and encourage everyones fantasies..... JUST BE HONEST ABOUT WHO YOU ARE !! ......Thats all we ask ;)

exactly, you would think some people would have a ounce of integrity but i guess with the internet integrity went the way of manners.

Back