I am BBC from the Atlanta,Ga area and I have been playing with cpls,and white women for over 16.

ATLBBC4U

Male
39 year old BBC living in the Atlanta area. Im very open minded and laid back gentleman. Im looking to play with white couples,and white woman in my area. I can travel for the right situation. Please, do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am easy to talk to, so, don't be shy:)

Attachments

• 375263_271916462851544_582891241_n.jpg
    375263_271916462851544_582891241_n.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 7
39 year old BBC living in the Atlanta area. Im very open minded and laid back gentleman. Im looking to play with white couples,and white woman in my area. I can travel for the right situation. Please, do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am easy to talk to, so, don't be shy:)

Would You Be Interested In French Virgin Wife From France? The French Wimp Hubby Is Looking For His French Virgin Wife First Sexual Encounter BBC Fucking Experience With A Black Man? If Interested? Send Me Your Personal E-Mail For Picture Photo Of This French Virgin Wife View For You? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

Did You Ever Contact. The French Wimp Hubby For. His French Virgin Wife First Sexual BBC Fucking In FRANCE? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

Back