I am a real swinging wife !!

most people on here posing as women are men! surprise surprise I am a real woman. I work a very nice professional job, I love my work, my private life however is very wild, I like to keep it that way. I am very happily married to a wonderful older man, (I love older men) and a few years ago WE decided to have a somewhat open relationship, even before we got married. I am a slut and proud of it.I love high heels and lingerie, and have huge collection of both (a girls dream) I am young, fit, and love sex. who doesn't, of course I love nice cocks and enjoy fucking, a pretty pussy every now and then is nice too..I like hardcore vids, piss play and rough sex....

Yes, many men are behind the avatars of women. I am a black bull that enoys the pleasure of sex play, especially with attached white women. If interested, lets have a conversation.

most people on here posing as women are men! surprise surprise I am a real woman. I work a very nice professional job, I love my work, my private life however is very wild, I like to keep it that way. I am very happily married to a wonderful older man, (I love older men) and a few years ago WE decided to have a somewhat open relationship, even before we got married. I am a slut and proud of it.I love high heels and lingerie, and have huge collection of both (a girls dream) I am young, fit, and love sex. who doesn't, of course I love nice cocks and enjoy fucking, a pretty pussy every now and then is nice too..I like hardcore vids, piss play and rough sex....

I also want my wife to fuck other people,&i have told her so.

Back