I am a new member

boo

Hi, I am a new member, saw this wonderful forum, I would love to see my wife being taken by several black men, even being ****** to lick black pussy and ass.
Love to see them pumping their seed into her

hello Boo

Hello Boo and welcome, as you have found out this does seem to be a great website with all types of people who are interested in either having their white wife or girlfriend being fucked by some big hard black dick. Just like you I would love to see my older white wife being banged all nite by a younger well hung black stud that can make her orgasm and get filled by gobs and gobs of his maneed.

To get the ball rolling may I suggest you find or taken a few sexy/nude pics of your wife and then cut out/hide her face and to do upload them into the hotwife/GF area along with some good lines asking that all the black bulls check her out and see if any would like do her. If your like me the comments of real black men talking nasty about your wife should make your dick rock hard. Combine that with a a few picsof her being serviced by some black dudes via photo-shop and a fast slide show, it make for a great jerkoff session.

Then the best part is maybe these responses can actually lead to having you wife seduced and being fucked some big bull. Good luck and stay in touch if you want. Be sure to friend me and let me know on how things go. WH

Back