I am a former cuck that developed amazing fellationlo skills serving our bulls

welvmblack

From
CA, US
I currently still se a couple of my favories and they come to me beacause we have know each other for years. When I am with ome of my bulls I will literrally do anything to please the. I like older gentelmen, who are comfortable in their shi. I frefer uncut cocks and huge cum louds, BBC dont have to be enourmous. My faorite it just over s9 but he stays hard as a ROCk. I want to servr you as long as yor couck isme and he rewards me with it

huge swwweewt loads.I live in the pasadena area. Not loving for any recipricatio

I currently still se a couple of my favories and they come to me beacause we have know each other for years. When I am with ome of my bulls I will literrally do anything to please the. I like older gentelmen, who are comfortable in their shi. I frefer uncut cocks and huge cum louds, BBC dont have to be enourmous. My faorite it just over s9 but he stays hard as a ROCk. I want to servr you as long as yor couck isme and he rewards me with it

huge swwweewt loads.I live in the pasadena area. Not loving for any recipricatio
very nice!

Back