I am a 32 white male, outgoing, VERY open minded and KINKY

Do you think all white women should service a black cock? and how often

• Total voters
I love thick women preferably 6 ' + and at least 225 lbs. They can work a cock better than ne skinny girl and espicially when it comes to fuckn and suck a black cock. I have had many mmf's and 3 of my ex's loved fuckn black cock 4 me. But there IS NOTHING hotter than a white girl getting stuffed full of black meat. It is the most sexy thing. I think all whit should be made to fuck a black cock once. I love this site and hope to talk to ohters like minded, cause i live in the deep south and its a big taboo. Most ppl say theyd ******* they're girl for fuckn a black man here! B.S. But anyone feel free to message me

I love thick women preferably 6 ' + and at least 225 lbs. They can work a cock better than ne skinny girl and espicially when it comes to fuckn and suck a black cock. I have had many mmf's and 3 of my ex's loved fuckn black cock 4 me. But there IS NOTHING hotter than a white girl getting stuffed full of black meat. It is the most sexy thing. I think all whit should be made to fuck a black cock once. I love this site and hope to talk to ohters like minded, cause i live in the deep south and its a big taboo. Most ppl say theyd ******* they're girl for fuckn a black man here! B.S. But anyone feel free to message me
Iam in the U.K. & i have told my bbc virgin wife that she would look sexy trying her first bbc.

Back