would it be wrong to ******* a shy girl into fucking blk guys

• Total voters
i have often thought of ******* there are lots of clinics now to ******* people to stop smoking diet and all sorts of things so it would work if you ******* shy girlfriends and wives to become cuckoldress blk cock whores right????? any one have any views on this or any one know anything about ******* or how to do it ????

Cuck, from what I have read, no one can be hypnotized to do anything they would not do in real life, deep down. Now, that leaves a lot of room. What would they do in their deepest, most hidden moments? How much could you influence them and make them believe they were doing something totally innocent? Your guess is as good as mine.

Cuck, from what I have read, no one can be hypnotized to do anything they would not do in real life, deep down.

Actually, that is not completely true. There are factors, but many people can be induced into doing things they would not ever conceive of doing.

Now, that leaves a lot of room. What would they do in their deepest, most hidden moments? How much could you influence them and make them believe they were doing something totally innocent? Your guess is as good as mine.

Disregarding the previous point, you don't influence them at all, you empower them to control making the choices they truly wish to make. You enable them to disregard or downplay all the "chatter" (what family and friends think, social mores, etc.) that prevents them from choosing what they truly believe is the correct path for themselves.

How well ******* would work depends on a couple of factors. First is how susceptible the person is to *******. There is a lot of variance with susceptibility. Nearly as important is the skill of the hypnotist. It is not a skill that is easily learned. A skilled hypnotist could probably get a person to do nearly anything if they have the time and can have repeated sessions with the subject. Then there are the legal issues. If things go south your wife would be in a good position for a generous divorce settlement.

Back