******* as a route to happy servitude

To whom it may concern

I was a desperately unhappy submissive boy until I discovered this website http://www.queencleopatra.co.uk/
Queen Cleopatra is a professional erotic hypnotist who helps people to explore their erotic fantasies.

I asked Queen Cleopatra to assist me with a small psychological problem of mine. I wanted her to use her erotic ******* skills to help me change an old subconscious behaviour that was blocking my conscious desires. I am so pleased with the result, that I wanted to write.

I am a closet submissive and I have been for years. As I grew older my ability to please my girlfriend (when she let me) became less and less. I was suffering occasional erectile dysfunction and even when I wasn’t I came very quickly. My girlfriend was always pleased to let me go down on her, but became increasingly frustrated when I tried to please her with my penis. After a while she started having lovers. Her Dom side came out more and more. She took out her frustration on me and found pleasure in doing so. She made it clear that she wanted to stay with me but only if she could have other men when she wanted and only if I would submit. My choice was to leave or to accept and I so I accepted and became her cuckold. But then she started joining cuckolding groups and reading stories that lead her to want a Black lover and she very quickly found one. So there I was, living the life of the archetypical interracial cuckold. Here is where the problem started.

In short, she wanted to watch me suck her lover’s cock as an act of submission. I wanted to please her, but each time I tried, my social conditioning as a heterosexual made me baulk. I couldn’t take another man’s cock in my mouth, even though I wanted to in order to please her and her Dom.

I was also struggling as a white guy who had not always treated black people as well as I should.

This is where Queen Cleopatra helped me. She talked to me about my problem and she discussed the issue sympathetically. Then, she hypnotised me and tried to relieve the matter.

It took me a week to find a hung Black Man who would indulge me and agreed to let me go down on him. I went to his house. He was waiting, naked. I didn’t feel that old reluctance. I followed him to his bedroom and without thinking, I stripped off. I knelt between his legs, amazed that I felt so relaxed. I begged to be allowed to suck him and he said yes. Over the next 30 minutes I found that my previous anxieties were gone. I had a few gagging issues, but as he is Dom and I am sub, I’m not in a position to complain.

Afterwards I thanked him and then rushed home to e-mail my thanks to Queen Cleopatra. My girlfriend is happy, her Master is happy and so I am happier.

Despite this I still struggled to be obedient and accepting when the Dom or Bull wanted to ejaculate in my mouth or on my face.

So I returned to Cleopatra and asked her to help me further. We talked and she hypnotised me again. She put suggestions and instructions in my subconscious that made the anticipation of a Dom’s ejaculation very exciting. I can now accept ejaculate in my mouth or on my face and have also cleaned it from my Mistress with my mouth. It feels right. It feels like I am making good for some of my past bad behaviour.

I am so, so grateful to Cleopatra. She has changed my life and I would have no hesitation in recommending her or asking her for help again.

A study from Rutgers University in New Rochelle, NJ, has concluded that approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males. The study was conducted by the Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University.

The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.

The fact that there is such a huge disparity between the number of white women who want to have sex with Black men versus those who would marry Black men, shows that many still have stereotypical view of Black men. Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom but almost complete absent from the corporate boardroom.

So when it comes to sex, most white women would prefer a Black man but they look toward their own white men when they are looking for a provider.

Back