Husbands... What type of black guys do you prefer your wives to be with?

I would love my wife to be fucked by a tall black guy with a shaven/bald head,real black skin tone-blacker the better due to the great skin contrast would look real sexy.Watching the black cock pumping her pussey.

I would love my wife to be fucked by a tall black guy with a shaven/bald head,real black skin tone-blacker the better due to the great skin contrast would look real sexy.Watching the black cock pumping her pussey.
If you are in the UK you could just get a pure African then from say Nigeria. Many black Americans are in fact of mixed race, for example Malcolm X's maternal grandfather came from Scotland.

Also, many black African men are actually quite short in height. I don't know if this is due to genetics or nutrition.

There is a lot of variation though, everything from the tiny pygmies in Congo to the giant Sudanese.

Other races around the world (i.e. people in India and China) tend to be smaller than white people.

Her expectations are handsome, fit, clean, somewhat intelligent and considerate. She also likes dark dark black skin and a fairly thick cock.

Back