husbands sucking cock

When my wife was still alive we had some very strict rules for play.
Meeting #1 was the guy real.
Meeting #2 was check chemistry and go for tests.
Meeting #3 all good play time.

At this point she would ask the guy if he kissed ladies in the lips and French kissed after he had com in her mouth.
all but one said no.
she would then tell them she would not suck their cock but I would. She would also tell that I would be finishing them off orally. No coming in her.

I had a bull make me cry while I was tied down n he put a device on my face that held my mouth open n covered my teeth. He layed on me and trained me to use my mouth as his fucktoy. Hard he was 10 inches n once my wife's pussy had him hard he shoved his dick down my throat making me gag hard n he proceeded to hold himself up n fuck my face hard I could feel his balls covering my eyes as he thrust. When I started crying he loved it and ended up making me cum before finishing in my mouth. Truly got me addicted to having my face fucked hard.

I had a bull make me cry while I was tied down n he put a device on my face that held my mouth open n covered my teeth. He layed on me and trained me to use my mouth as his fucktoy. Hard he was 10 inches n once my wife's pussy had him hard he shoved his dick down my throat making me gag hard n he proceeded to hold himself up n fuck my face hard I could feel his balls covering my eyes as he thrust. When I started crying he loved it and ended up making me cum before finishing in my mouth. Truly got me addicted to having my face fucked hard.
Loved that...always think it is sooo hot to have my mouth fucked like a pussy. Awesome how he made you gag and what is best is that he made you cum before he did. That means as he is fucking and cumming in your mouth, you’re coming down off of your orgasm...makes you fully realize what a BBC sub bitch you are now. Love it and sounds like you do as well.

Tell us more pls

so well trained by a bull
what more could you want

Back